Page 60 of 101 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for this information. At the same time, this is not a new issue. Ongoing for years. The past 2 months it has become daily frustration. I've shut down, forced quit, airplane mode, closed WiFi. You name it, I've done it. Very disappointed in the support team.

Again, appreciate your efforts.m

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    Unfortunately, I don't have an update - sorry about that. The team is still monitoring the update, and reviewing if any additional issues need to be resolved. A ticket to support is suggested for tracking purposes, if you haven't already. We appreciate your patience.

Nightclub Owner
    Every time the game has an update (event, gem sales, doorbuster, etc.) the login problem reappears. Since last gems sales with gift pup I am unable to login, I only tried for 12 hours, though.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'm on day 5 of being locked out now... back in for just a little while where I tore through the new story but the previous lockout was 3 weeks. Let's hope you don't all need part 4 of the scorpion desert goals cause I might be a while!

Rhino Keeper
    Hi All. FYI , I deleted my CS APP which is the last ditch way to try to resolve login issues. No luck for me. I can't open the APP. The knight keeps riding his pony endlessly.

Thanks for all who are posting advice and what they are encountering. I feel desolate.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, I'm locked out again. I have been able to get in after many tries during this new Dino event. There were days I couldn't log in from about 10 am CDT to about 8pm CDT but I could play I. The morning and at night. Last night I was in late and went to check out the Baron's game tent and Ingot stuck, and now I can't log back in. It's not looking good to finish since the troll camp drops are not guaranteed. Please fix!
    Thuakie Sword #19

Rhino Keeper
    I am on day 2 of being locked out entirely. Multiple tries, different times of day. Before that it was taking an average of three tries to get in. It had been ok for a bit after the glass event.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Executive Chef
    Day 5 being completely locked out too.
    Losing so much energy and so many resources!
    And the event is now impossible to be completed.

Storm8 please advise what is being done to resolve the issue.

Locked out

I have been locked out of castle story and dragon story for about 2 months. Talk about losing resources. I have given up on both.

Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Day 5 being completely locked out too.
    Losing so much energy and so many resources!
    And the event is now impossible to be completed.

Storm8 please advise what is being done to resolve the issue.

Nightclub Owner
    I am slowly giving up. Maybe I will be able to login in 2 weeks like the last time. But in general it don't last long before I am kicked out again
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    It's so annoying reading all these posts and knowing the Storm 8 are not communicating with us. Like others, I am ONCE AGAIN locked out, and ONCE AGAIN missing out on items I have paid money for. I don't understand how this is acceptable. We have paid actual $$ for some items, and cannot collect the benefits. Where is the explanation? Apology? Token compensation?

Like so many others here, the thing I struggle with the most (aside from the obvious frustration of not playing the game I have built up over many years) is the lack of fronting up from someone senior to say "Hey, we're really sorry....here's what we know about the issue, and here's what we are doing about it". That is BASIC customer service 101!

I can't help but get the feeling that this is their way of purging the game of long-time users. They must be leaving in droves.
    Last edited by newzealander; 07-13-22 at 08:26 PM.