Page 73 of 101 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wyly View Post
    As a long time player, I wonder how many of my neighbors are like me thinking of just calling it quits since it seems impossible to log on. It?s been a good run, but seems like there is no fix in sight.
    SO fed up with this!!!! Weeks of having to try multiple times EVERY SINGLE TIME I PLAY!! Now I have not been able to get into the game AT ALL today! Updated my IOS, deleted the game and renstalled the updated version TWICE! Pleeeeeeaaaaassssseeeee STORM 8?. FIX THIS ALREADY
    My Queendom?s name is FarAway

I?m having the same problem! I have been rebooting over & over & still can?t get on. All day yesterday, then was able to get on late last night.
    Have been trying all day today & still can?t get on. Very Frustrating!

Quote Originally Posted by wyly View Post
    As a long time player, I wonder how many of my neighbors are like me thinking of just calling it quits since it seems impossible to log on. It?s been a good run, but seems like there is no fix in sight.
    Been playing since 2015 and I am calling it quits. At this point, I just want to log in one more time so I can message my neighbors and remove them from my list so they don’t get bogged down requesting items from me. ��

If i don’t make it back in, my town name is SNAFU. Any neighbors can delete me.
    Last edited by dfmomcat; 07-25-22 at 08:06 PM.

Fashion Designer
    TL4me and newzealander, Mystical Wonder & Kiwi Kingdom, it's the other Kiwi Kingdom. I've been locked for about 2 weeks I think. I actually started a new game on my oldest iPad, don't know how that will go, try and not visit level 50s as it usually crashes. Good luck to us!

Rhino Keeper
    I don’t think there should be any more timed events until the login issues are resolved. I’m tired of sending messages to Storm 8 about this problem, which never really ends.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    TL4me and newzealander, Mystical Wonder & Kiwi Kingdom, it's the other Kiwi Kingdom. I've been locked for about 2 weeks I think. I actually started a new game on my oldest iPad, don't know how that will go, try and not visit level 50s as it usually crashes. Good luck to us!
    Good luck, Bubbles. Sometimes I have more luck when it's only Aussies and Kiwis online in our evenings. But even that's not been successful lately. IF I manage to get back in, I look forward to seeing you back there, so add me if you want. Kia kaha!
    Last edited by newzealander; 07-25-22 at 10:36 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok this is hilarious. I actually got on via the old WINTER VERSION! Went to my Play Store library and installed out of curiosity. However, it's very wonkie. No book of tasks, no event icons on the right, no current market items. Current energy, coins, and gem counts are correct but the royal points don't reflect points from newer additions(since update from Winter version). Also no items that were obtained after the Winter version are visible on the board or in inventory. Sadly, the winter effects are also absent. So while it did open it's useless for trying to get back on game tasks.

Executive Chef
    Managed to get in after 8h to finish the chapter. Now at reset and new chapter, visiting Thomas was not registering so had to force quit and restart and lo behold, locked out again. Ridiculous!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Good luck, Bubbles. Sometimes I have more luck when it's only Aussies and Kiwis online in our evenings. But even that's not been successful lately. IF I manage to get back in, I look forward to seeing you back there, so add me if you want. Kia kaha!
    I'm already your neighbour on my lvl 50 account, however the new account is on my 12 yr old iPad, I'm surprised it can play the game still! Doesn't like visiting lvl 50s, tends to crash, so only adding low levels. There seems to be a lot of stuff now that we never had as it was added later.

Executive Chef
    I am locked out again and have not been able to get into the game for a day now. Please fix this. I am so fed up.