Page 28 of 101 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    It can hardly be called playing, though. I get in, collect from my glass items, and the game rolls back, undoing all my actions. And this keeps going on and on

And my neighbors suffer too, cause I would answer their requests and after a rollback, their requests pop up again.

I shut down iPad, still can?t get on. Then deleted app and reinstalled, still can?t log in. 🤬

I attempted to reactivate an older ticket - it had included instructions to proceed that way if problems recurred rather than a new ticket .. but no acknowledgement or reply so unsure if should start again ?

Fashion Designer
    Still no log in!

My game takes forever to load! I had to keep hitting the try again button before it will log on. I’m surprised I’ve made it to day 5!

Rhino Keeper
    Logged an issue, as not loaded for over 24 hours now

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on day 4 of being locked out, this is very frustrating! I have tried everything and nothing helps!

Rhino Keeper
    Day 4 of being locked out! I have tried everything including sending in a ticket! I realize that I'm not the only one dealing with this! I know there are neighbors sending me requests and I'm sorry that I can't respond! I will keep trying to get back into the game! I'm curious to know how many players are going through this?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    Day 4 of being locked out! I have tried everything including sending in a ticket! I realize that I'm not the only one dealing with this! I know there are neighbors sending me requests and I'm sorry that I can't respond! I will keep trying to get back into the game! I'm curious to know how many players are going through this?
    I have given up hope finishing this event. Catching up now is mission impossible without gems. If one day I can come back, the pile of glass will just sit in the inventory.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    Posts regarding the login issue are designated to this thread, so I went ahead and moved your post. Please refrain from duplicating or bumping your posts.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I have given up hope finishing this event. Catching up now is mission impossible without gems. If one day I can come back, the pile of glass will just sit in the inventory.
    I have been able to log in a few times today. Sometimes on 1st attempt and sometimes after multiple. I have used gems to catch up but worried that having got so far I will have a problem over the next couple of days. Longest time not being able to log in was about a day and a half. Literally kept hitting try again.