Page 38 of 101 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Executive Chef
    Cannot get into my game again. It was great fun while it lasted, however it was extremely short lived.

Executive Chef
    It is 11 minutes later. I can get into my game, but Goal 10 is still missing.

Fashion Designer
    I've been totally locked out since May 14th. I keep trying at all hours on several devices, and can't get back to my kingdom. I put in a ticket, but still can't get in.

Rhino Keeper
    Last Weds was able to get in for awhile and got almost level 7 done then game disappeared. Today, a week later I am in game now but event over of course. Will see how long I will have access. New event tomorrow of course but if have access yet, will have to decide if worth starting. This has been very frustrating.��

Day 10! Still cannot Log In!!! Heading into Week 2 now! Is this ever going to be resolved?☹️

Rhino Keeper
    Day 10 for me as well, totally have given up at this point! I can't imagine why they would release another story line or anything else until this issue is fixed!

Rhino Keeper
    When does this event end? It will be interesting to see if there was something in this update that has locked us out. Day 12 for me

Rhino Keeper
    I just managed to get in, after about a week of lockout. Of course the event is long over and I am left with a partially upgraded building, loss of energy from daily and weekly alicons, etc etc. Is there a reason to start the next event, wondering if I will be able to complete it?

Executive Chef
    I was finally able to get into my game around noon. My Luminous Glass Shop is at Level 9 because the goals for the event disappeared when I was able to log in. This is the first building I have which is not fully upgraded. This has never happened to me since I began playing many moons ago. I also used many gems to gem ahead, and they are in the Land of the Lost as well. I question whether I should even start the event tomorrow. I am sure that many of us are thinking the same thing, as bigtail2 expressed above.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by midsom View Post
    When does this event end? It will be interesting to see if there was something in this update that has locked us out. Day 12 for me
    Well, I was locked out of the game for nine days and was surprised to get in after the event was over at 8pm CDT. I have not stored the unfinished glass shop and other items yet. I played this event because I thought the rewards were pretty. Bummer I don't have a finished building. I also lost collecting from my weekly Alis last week and my dailies every day. I also missed out on collecting coins and materials for the Gnomish mine.

PLEASE DON'T GIVE US ANOTHER STORYBOOK EVENT UNTIL YOU FIGURE OUT WHY SO MANY PLAYERS WERE LOCKED OUT.
    Thuakie Sword #19