Page 94 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Farm Supplier
    Is castle story over? I haven’t been to log on in weeks and haven’t been able to play but in short spurts in months.

Rhino Keeper
    Shocker, I was able to access my game with about seven hours left in the monster hunt. I did collect some gold troll tokens. I didn't go for any bee. I have not been able to play since the last storybook. We will see how long it lasts this time.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Rhino Keeper
    Predictably, now that the event is over I can get back in.

But really, Storm8? Why would I spend 900 gems on Library of Scrolls and Throne of Crowns if I can only play one day a week?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtail2 View Post
    Predictably, now that the event is over I can get back in.

But really, Storm8? Why would I spend 900 gems on Library of Scrolls and Throne of Crowns if I can only play one day a week?
    I was hoping the same and have a 1 hour window between the WW & the new event. But, no does not work
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Gee what a shock. New event and locked out.

Executive Chef
    Was able to play during the MH event save for a few occasions when I had to spend 5-10 min trying to log in. Almost 50 mins of trying to log in when this new event started and no joy.

I have been locked out for weeks as well. I have logged a ticket and been contacted. I imagine that they are still working hard to get our accounts back up and running but I am losing hope. I have played for years and it?s hard to accept that I seemingly have lost everything. Isnt there anything that can be done to help all of us?
    Thanks

Farm Supplier
    I am able to play from time to time during the day and partly at evening/ nights. Often it takes a lot of attempts to get in, but then I am able to play for a while. But I am afraid that new events will keep us out for good now. . .Now I’m not able to get back in, so I guess that’s the reason. s8 should use resources to fix the problems, not developing new events and contents, which just worsen the situation we are in. But that doesn't going to happen, I and many others are talking to deaf ears. . . I am sad and frustrated, I miss to be able to play whenever I want to, without all the trouble. I guess someone has to pray to God to fix this. . .

Will I was able to get into Dragon Story and Castle Story this morning after weeks of being locked out. Unfortunately it was short lived as I am now again locked out. Didn’t even get to start new event. Which I think was a good thing because I know I wouldn’t have been able to finish with the login issues.

Rhino Keeper
    Locked out again since the start of the new event.
    Thuakie Sword #19