Page 56 of 101 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Yep, reconnected to WiFi & tried like 9-10 more times. No luck.
    Able to get in today. Took care of all the daily tasks & decided to start cleaning out my inventory. First got rid of over 400 flower shrubs. Then I decided I would try to delete as many low # of items to decrease my page count. Have gotten rid of about 15 pages & haven't had any trouble so far connecting this morning. Hopefully it continues & I will also continue to lower my page count by getting rid of items.

Good luck to all!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Well I'm locked out again and yes I've put in 2 tickets! This is getting more and more frustrating every time this happens, especially with being totally locked out for 2 weeks!

This morning I read about the big sale, decided to see if I could open my primary account game. Got in after 7-8 tries on three different devices. Bought the beautiful new dragon.
    And now it’s Monday afternoon and, of course I’m locked out again!
    I really don’t know why I bothered….

Rhino Keeper
    So once again I won't be able to finish the event! I am officially done with this game until they get this mess fixed! I'm tired of not being able to finish and having to store it! This is absolutely ridiculous! They should automatically give us a finished game for all the events that we have been locked out of and are now sitting in storage along with whatever the prize was at the end! I am soooo done!,,

Farm Supplier
    Cannot login into the game today, stuck at loading screen, what happened?
    Last edited by kasumi2012; 06-30-22 at 02:34 AM. Reason: typo
    How do You Know is Fun in The Sun

Farm Supplier
    The power of post here, less than 5 minutes of my posting, i can login into the game. Love it.
    How do You Know is Fun in The Sun

Fashion Designer
    Locked out, again! Played! Finished event early. Out and can’t get in to start new event or collect energy! About to give up!

Fashion Designer
    This is still a problem for me.

Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    This is still a problem for me.
    If you are still experiencing the login issue, and haven't already sent a ticket in to support, please reach back out to them. Link is in my signature.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    If you are still experiencing the login issue, and haven't already sent a ticket in to support, please reach back out to them. Link is in my signature.

Can someone please explain why it is taking so long to fix this mess? I wasn't able to finish the last event because of being locked out for most of it! Able to get in when the event was over yesterday and since the new event started have been locked out again! I am not bothering to start the new event until this is fixed! Also why is it that no one communicates after we put in a ticket???