Page 45 of 101 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Executive Chef
    At this point I may as well just say "Ditto". In fact, I think S8 needs to create a template for tickets that says exactly that. Ditto.

it's also time they fronted up with an explanation of what they know, and whether they are going to pause events while they sort this out. For all of us that have spent real money on the game, they owe us that.

Rhino Keeper
    Well after 2 weeks I finally just got in! Let's see how long this will last, I'm not optimistic after reading what others have experienced!

Rhino Keeper
    Managed to get in this morning.For a few minutes before getting booted again once more…
    Over the weekend I did what I thought I would never ever do,EVER-I downloaded another kingdom building game….I am sure I’m not the only one.
    I cannot BEGIN to tell you how good it feels to open the new game,stay in the new game and play properly-Instead of literally waiting on eggshells to be booted out.It’s a feeling I have not had in a long time on Castle Story.
    So for now I won’t delete Castle Story.I just can’t.But eventually,space wise,I will have to make a decision which game to keep and which to delete.And the one I will have to delete is the one that doesn’t give me the best playing experience-Let’s be honest,we play these games to relieve stress not CAUSE it!
    It feels like I am approaching the end of an era really.So unless any new meaningful information comes to light about what is really going on here I am afraid that many of us,reluctantly,will have to call it a day once and for all.
    This forum and this game have always been so wonderful so thank you all for that!I remain in hope that this can be sorted but my instinct is now telling me otherwise…

Rhino Keeper
    Here we go again—was able to log in for four days but not today. The game still had some problems: shut-downs, slow loading, task completion credited and then taken back, but I was able to play. Also, I did not make a note of my gem count prior to not being able to log in for so long, but it is lower than what I thought it was. I am not sure when or how it occurred, but my number is definitely off. I guess gems are insignificant when you cannot play the game long enough to even finish an event.

6/4 Update: I have now been able to log in daily; however, there are times when it takes a few tries. I believe I may have lost gems when I attempted to clear objects, but the game became unresponsive at the same time, and when I continued tapping to get a response, I must have triggered a nearby object and unintentionally used gems to speed it up. It happened to me again, but this time I was very aware of the situation. Although over the years, many of us have requested the addition of a gem-use verification to prevent these errors, it has never been addressed. Since it is sometimes near impossible, especially in a crowded kingdom, to make a precise tap, I wish they would consider a change.
    Last edited by FlowerBurst; 06-04-22 at 07:53 PM.

Agree 100%! They take the gems, then shut you out so you never get to finish and get the reward! It’s a continual problem in both my Storm8 games! Last two events in Dragon Story, the same thing happens…cannot get into the game, time expires and all you get from support is excuses! I’ve been playing these games for 9 YEARS and never seen these issues so frequently! Shame on Storm8!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Back in 2 days, locked out again, doorbuster sale triggers lock outs for me for 6 months straight.

Rhino Keeper
    Well after being in for about 20 minutes, I'm locked out and can't get in again!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    Back in 2 days, locked out again, doorbuster sale triggers lock outs for me for 6 months straight.
    Yeh same! I’m never able to connect on Tuesdays (AEST).
    Definitely triggered by the gift with gems!

It’s been over two weeks since I’ve connected at all.

Farm Supplier
    I’m out too…. Again….

Rhino Keeper
    I was out yesterday but back in today (at least so far). On vacation this week (school is out for summer) so I don't know how much I'll play this week. I wish the drops from the mine were regular. I'll just get as far as I can. I bought a value pack last event but was then shut out so I don't want to purchase one this event.
    Thuakie Sword #19