Page 20 of 101 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

New Resident
    It didn?t open at all today

Fashion Designer
    Kiwi Kingdom here, add me to the list. I haven't put a ticket in again as I don't see any point in doing so. The first time this happened was maybe a couple of years ago, I was locked out for weeks. Then after that it behaved for a while, then I'd have to have multiple tries but would eventually get in. The last SB was the worst, missed out on the prize then, I keep seeing peoples beautiful Rain Fairy, don't have it. Not being particularly well at the time, when I found myself bawling my eyes out in the shower I thought that's it, deleted the game. However succumbed to downloading it again after SB was over. Had a few problems since but nothing major till another SB event pops up. Decided to start 2 days later to try and not get caught up in the massive neighbour requests, but here we are again, as I'm on day 3 I managed to get to do the adventures and get the trees then I decided to go to bed, silly me. Guessing I won't be back till event ends.

What I would like them to do is take a weeks break between events. As soon as one event is over, actually release the next event by app as I know it takes a few days for iOS to get updated. Then when the event is supposed to start do hot fixes to activate it. I'm sure people would rather have fewer events than ones that you can't get on and frustrate the life out of you. You keep asking us to rate the game, 1 is the lowest isn't it? I used to always give it a 5 as I'm a pre Love Shack devotee, but now...

Rhino Keeper
    It generally takes me 5 or 6 tries to login to CS. I logged in at 3:00 am (EDT) Monday morning for about an hour and haven't been able to login since. It's now 1:30 am Tuesday morning and I have nbrs waiting with requests. I sent in a ticket early this evening. I am beyond frustrated! My CS name is Mystical Wonder. If any of you are my nbrs and able to login to the game, please put a note on my wall to let my nbrs know I'm unable to login. Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    Kiwi Kingdom here, add me to the list. I haven't put a ticket in again as I don't see any point in doing so. The first time this happened was maybe a couple of years ago, I was locked out for weeks. Then after that it behaved for a while, then I'd have to have multiple tries but would eventually get in. The last SB was the worst, missed out on the prize then, I keep seeing peoples beautiful Rain Fairy, don't have it. Not being particularly well at the time, when I found myself bawling my eyes out in the shower I thought that's it, deleted the game. However succumbed to downloading it again after SB was over. Had a few problems since but nothing major till another SB event pops up. Decided to start 2 days later to try and not get caught up in the massive neighbour requests, but here we are again, as I'm on day 3 I managed to get to do the adventures and get the trees then I decided to go to bed, silly me. Guessing I won't be back till event ends.

What I would like them to do is take a weeks break between events. As soon as one event is over, actually release the next event by app as I know it takes a few days for iOS to get updated. Then when the event is supposed to start do hot fixes to activate it. I'm sure people would rather have fewer events than ones that you can't get on and frustrate the life out of you. You keep asking us to rate the game, 1 is the lowest isn't it? I used to always give it a 5 as I'm a pre Love Shack devotee, but now...
    The other Kiwi Kingdom here (hey neighbour!). I just got in....it lasted a whole two minutes, and I am booted out, unable to get in. I don't even have my requests from the last day's tasks, so I am going to be a whole day behind.

Farm Supplier

Me too

Same issue, contacted support? sorry neighbors (and sorry for the diamonds spent on speeding up some of the glass flowers..) ?

Castle story won?t open

My castle story game won?t open.
    The problem with me contacting support might be figuring out how.
    Can I do it on my iPhone not through email etc.
    I have iPhone 11 and well castle story has not opened easily for a while and today made lots of attempts and restarted my phone but it?s just not opening.
    A while ago my dragon story did the same and maybe it?s 6 months since it opened

Farm Supplier
    15 hs kicked off and i'm counting...... two devices (ipad and iphone....) wifi, 4g.... nothing is working....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TL4me View Post
    It generally takes me 5 or 6 tries to login to CS. I logged in at 3:00 am (EDT) Monday morning for about an hour and haven't been able to login since. It's now 1:30 am Tuesday morning and I have nbrs waiting with requests. I sent in a ticket early this evening. I am beyond frustrated! My CS name is Mystical Wonder. If any of you are my nbrs and able to login to the game, please put a note on my wall to let my nbrs know I'm unable to login. Thank you!
    Oh Mysti, it's Kiwi Kingdom here, I wondered when I didn't get your request last night! Sorry, but as you can see above, I'm locked out as well. I will get my son who has a low level kingdom to lend me his iPad and I'll post on both our walls. I started 2 days behind but was only half way through day 3 goals when I lost access.

Rhino Keeper
    I have 2 iPads with Castle Story on each and I’ve been locked out of both my games since around midnight last night. IT IS NOT MY WI-FI. All my other games are loading fine. I’ve spent good money on the bundles on both games so I will be extremely angry if this problem is not sorted PDQ. I would hope that S8 will extend the finishing time for this game to compensate but I don’t suppose they will.

Host(ess)
    I am locked out as well. Nearly 24 hours now. Not my internet and all my other games are working.