Thread: Quick collect on new iPad with IOS 16?

Fashion Designer

Quick collect on new iPad with IOS 16?

I lost my old iPad and am currently trying to recover my game. Meanwhile, I have a new iPad Pro with no home button and can't figure out how to quick collect.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Nightclub Owner
    My device isn't the newest iPad but it's only a year old and my quick collect works like this: I tap a bunch of items on my board then I pull down from the top of my screen which shows me the notification screen and completes the quick collect.

Usually, I don't even have to pull the notifications down entirely, just pulling it down a tiny bit is usually enough to finish the quick collect.

But even if the newest device changed how to access the notification screen while in an app, the above should still work because the device will pull down the Control Center panel which will also complete the quick collect.

Pull down from the top to access notifications. Pull down from upper right to see control center. Pull up (at a diagonal)from lower left to see open apps.
    Any of these will work for quick collect.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Oh thank you everyone! My game has been restored and I'm so excited to play again. It's been a painful 8 days.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Good to hear you're all set again! Closing thread and moving to the correct forum.