Page 21 of 101 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Had this problem a couple of months ago.I opened a ticket [ removed support comm]
    About a day later I could log back in and although it has patchy Iv not been logged out for long periods since .. until yesterday - no current access again : very frustrating, as a player of many years I?m close to walking away I?m afraid.
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 05-26-22 at 04:44 PM. Reason: removed support comm

Fashion Designer
    Haven’t been able to get in for about 36 hours now - longest it’s ever been in my almost 10 years of playing!
    Second longest time was during the last storybook event - perhaps it’s time to stop running those type of events now…….

Submitted a support ticket and had a reply. Now trying to wait patiently to be able to play again…….

I’ve been out since 5/16 late morning. What a bummer the game is my stress relief. Stay well everyone.

Farm Supplier
    I can visit my kingdom as friend from another account but the same time I can’t log in using my account ……

Rhino Keeper
    Same issue here too-Tried logging in through Bakery Story but still no joy?.

Executive Chef
    Still not able to access my game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Still not able to access my game.
    I feel your pain as I've been locked out since yesterday morning! Starting to think this is a indication that I should stop playing this game!

Farm Supplier
    Just curious….
    Those who can’t log in are long time players with “heavy” accounts???….
    For example I’m lv 50 and with over 1,5 million stars ,over 300k energy , over 3000 gems and full expanded….
    Last time I checked my app had over 6 gb data…

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ARIS1969 View Post
    Just curious?.
    Those who can?t log in are long time players with ?heavy? accounts????.
    For example I?m lv 50 and with over 1,5 million stars ,over 300k energy , over 3000 gems and full expanded?.
    Last time I checked my app had over 6 gb data?
    Yeap! Looks like, I have >2.5m XP, tons of everything and mostly opened all the plots (except a few in order to craft things). The game is the only consuming <1GB for me.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Similar fully expanded on main island, few more to do on small island. Been locked out with this error since Friday 13th morning just before 08:00 UK as I was logging in to complete day 1 of the challenge. Wasted time since trying to log in since different times of day & night & no joy over Wi-Fi, 5G, with & without a VPN & nothing works. But I still get the notifications saying a friend has requested your help your C is ready for collection etc. very annoying 😡