Page 17 of 101 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Fashion Designer
    I can’t even get support! I paid gems to start chapter and haven’t been able to get back.

Executive Chef
    I can't get into the game again for awhile now; several hours now. How can we finish if we can't play?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Yikes, that's not very reassuring FlowerBurst.

Haven't been able to log in for 3-4 hours now, just keep getting the galloping horse. Logged a ticket but don't really see how that can help if it's something on S8's server-side. Impossible to play a timed event when ya can't even get into the game. Grr. :/
    Me too I posted on the event page so it will probably be moved here. I had a few hours yesterday also where I couldn't login. I'm EST and it seems the afternoon is when I have problems. I didn't have a problem this morning but this afternoon, can't get in again

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JanuarySweets View Post
    I?m sure storm 8 will compensate us for the inconvenience
    I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you LOL

Nightclub Owner
    I cannot log-in anymore on my ultra high level accounts, or it take 45 minutes patience and then eventually I get in. No so fun if there is a time event ongoing.

I have a few very low level account, there I have no issues at all.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    What is the point? It's been going on for ages.
    Exactly. Look when this thread started, and nothing has changed. I've been having problems for a long time, but the last few months it's been 10 times worse. I finally decided to post about it today, since I haven't even been able to post a message to my neighbors and let them know. Forget visiting, that's a whole 'nother headache in this game! That knight has galloped his horse across the universe multiple times at this point.

But contacting support doesn't seem like it will do anything to help. Looking over this thread makes it pretty obvious that it's a widespread problem affecting many players, and it is also obvious that S8 is aware of the issue. (Imagine how many don't visit or post in the forums) [removed support comm]

I play other games (non S8), use email, and browse the web just fine on this device, now that I see all of the other posts, I am convinced the issue is not with my iPad.
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 05-26-22 at 04:05 PM. Reason: removed support comm
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Exactly. Look when this thread started, and nothing has changed. I've been having problems for a long time, but the last few months it's been 10 times worse. I finally decided to post about it today, since I haven't even been able to post a message to my neighbors and let them know. Forget visiting, that's a whole 'nother headache in this game! That knight has galloped his horse across the universe multiple times at this point.

But contacting support doesn't seem like it will do anything to help. Looking over this thread makes it pretty obvious that it's a widespread problem affecting many players, and it is also obvious that S8 is aware of the issue. (Imagine how many don't visit or post in the forums) [removed support comm]

I play other games (non S8), use email, and browse the web just fine on this device, now that I see all of the other posts, I am convinced the issue is not with my iPad.

I have been having the same problem!
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 05-27-22 at 09:06 AM. Reason: edited original

Rhino Keeper
    I have not been able to logon for several hours. I have forced closed and restarted my IPad, to no avail. I have sent in a trouble ticket to support. I see that comments on these logon problems are being redirected. However, I think it is important for forum users to have some idea of the magnitude of this problem.

Executive Chef
    I also have not been able to get into my game since this morning. Sorry for not responding to requests! I will keep trying.

We all continue the same without being able to enter to play, it is the second incidence that I put to the support in fifteen days, the server does not work, too much publicity? I don't know what's going on, but I see that it's still the same and they don't fix it despite all the money we spend on the game, we're tired of it not being resolved