Page 86 of 101 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Fashion Designer
    If the problem is the size of the kingdoms, why do they keep adding new land like the goblins and desert before fixing the issue?

Farm Supplier
    I can rarely connect to the game because it says to check my network connection My internet is fine as I'm able to play other games. HOw do I get this fixed?

I'm using an ipad.

Quote Originally Posted by VickysFunPlace View Post
    I?ve been having a problem with not being able to access the Castle Story game off and on for several months on both my iPhone and iPad. The game claims it can?t find my Internet access, but all my other online games don?t have this problem. Usually I can open the game by trying a few times, but now I?ve been unable to access it for two days. This is my favourite game of all time which I?ve been playing for many years. Why isn?t Storm 8 fixing this problem? I can see on this forum that I?m not the only one with this same problem. I?m a disabled senior who is almost 80. Because of severe arthritis and heart disease I?m not able to do much so I spend my days playing computer games. It helps to pass the time. PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM!
    With so many of us having the same problem for several months, why is the problem not being fixed? I am really missing my favourite game!

Fashion Designer
    Hungry Goblin and any other S8 support team members who are monitoring these discussions....

It would be helpful if you could tell us what S8 is doing to help resolve the login issues. It might provide some hope. Many of us have provided suggestions of what might be considered either in this discussion or in emails to support team. Some of us have IT experience so we made suggestions based on our knowledge. It would be great if you could provide even high level ideas of what you've tried or what you plan to try and when. We are getting discouraged.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    If the problem is the size of the kingdoms, why do they keep adding new land like the goblins and desert before fixing the issue?
    This is why I am very reluctant to expand any more at this point.

For what it?s worth I was able to get back into the game late last night as well as today and managed to finish the event. This was due to having prepared as many needed materials as possible and spending a few of the gems I had to make up for being locked out for two days. However, these problems are ultimately unsustainable. I play a couple of other games (as old or older than Castle Story) and I?ve never had to worry about ?just not being able to get in? if there were no problems on my end.

Fashion Designer
    Well, I've been trying to get in for prolonged periods over the last two days with no success.

What a waste of resources/energy/time this event has been for me. Luckily all resources are easily replenished (assuming I can get in again at some point)

The lack of response to this issue is telling.

Fashion Designer
    I've been having trouble getting in, usually taking 12 to 20 tries. But last night I did the iPad OS 15.6 update, and this morning I got straight in.
    Hope it isn't just luck.
    I recommend updating your device.

I created a new kingdom, no issue, it just if we could bring the resource building, energy dropper and crafting building from our old kingdom

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Page 1 is updated. I have moved to an alternative account to be able to play the game. So all long time neighbors, sorry for your requests, they have hit the void as my high level account is lost in space time.
    What is going on with all these login failures? I've read the comments here and in the Apple App Store with the reviews and it seems like it's wide spread. I read that S8 had some staff get sick but that was a while back. Is it a server or data base issue? I'm not hearing these problems with Farm Story 2 (I'm in that forum too)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I've been having trouble getting in, usually taking 12 to 20 tries. But last night I did the iPad OS 15.6 update, and this morning I got straight in.
    Hope it isn't just luck.
    I recommend updating your device.
    I just did that update and still cannot log in. But the event will have ended for me anyway, I presume. Too bad; nice artwork. I miss my queendom and all my carefully developed thematic areas areas - have some ideas where to put a couple of the new gardens.