Page 48 of 101 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Executive Chef
    I’m back in!
    After 20 days without connection.
    Using mobile data not wifi.
    Thanks for the fix Storm8!

Rhino Keeper
    Still unable to load but love getting constant notifications like, your Alicorn is ready for collection, workshop is ready for collection, energy totally refilled. Cheers for that!🙄🙄. So helpful

Fashion Designer
    I cannot believe this. According to the App Store, S8 released a version update yesterday that was supposed to fix some login issues! So, I downloaded the update.

I was able to get in after the last event ended. Until yesterday, I had been able to get in, and to finish this event, all I had to do was collect from the guy tossing the pineapple.

Now that there is an update, I am unable to get in again!

Am I supposed to submit another ticket, since the update actually made my login problem worse?
    Last edited by 55lee55; 06-05-22 at 08:32 AM.

At least there?s some sign they are working on it .. game fits my iPhone screen properly now - log in is improving, at least for me (for now)
    and it?s nice to see the latest version on App Store dated as 1 day ago as opposed to 2years as it was prior to that .. if updates are happening then hopefully they will in turn be debugged-
    heres hoping anyway

Rhino Keeper
    I'm still not able to get in after the update, seems strange that some are able to and others are not! I just keep hoping that this will all get fixed very soon! I also find it interesting that we are getting notifications but not able to get in! VERV FRUSTRATING!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by planetyarnia View Post
    Yes.I think you are right.It IS a Server Issue and here?s my take on it:
    S8 WANT to solve this but they don?t have the resources to do so.If they could they would I am sure.
    So where does this leave us long time players?Constantly hitting the reset button to try and get in before getting booted out?Thats no Fun!
    I have come to accept that my beloved Castle Story is no longer the game for me-I have downloaded another game that starts with Elv and ends in Nar(lol!) and OH THE BUZZ of starting anew,relearning,watching buildings ACTUALLY change EVERY time I upgrade reminds me of when I first came on Castle Story-The Good Old Days!
    BUT.All good things come to an end-As in Life!I am keeping Castle Story as an App up and running for one more month then I will delete it reluctantly?
    In the meantime?Getting my Good Time Game Vibes off the New Game!Hugs and Love to those still struggling,I understand-BUT when you make the choice to move on you won?t regret it!Thank you S8 for everything,honestly-I had the best time playing your game but I truly believe we are now done?.
    Off now to click on my new Kingdom Building game,update my Magic Academy and participate in a Tournament which DOESNT involve babysitting a game!!!
    What would happen if I deleted the game and then wanted to try to play again in a few weeks ? How would I go about that?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dnddragons View Post
    What would happen if I deleted the game and then wanted to try to play again in a few weeks ? How would I go about that?
    Well I have deleted and reinstalled the game in the past-From memory I have done it by downloading Bakery Story and entering the game through there.But to be honest I really don?t think this will solve your issue-Or mine and so many others!-Because if the issue is that the servers cannot cope with larger kingdoms then I cant see it making any difference!
    So with that in mind I am keeping the app open for now just in case this get solved-I have a new kingdom building game to play in the meantime,so I am still getting my kingdom building fix lol!
    Apologies I can?t be of more help to you!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    If you aren't able to login after the update, try the following and let us know please:

1. Put your device in airplane mode or disconnect to wifi for a minute. Reconnect and open again. This should make sure that the game is getting a fresh connection and isn't fetching a last remembered one.

2. If you get an error, try logging in again and leave the game open for up to a minute if you're not getting any connection error. If you get a connection error, please come and let me know on the forum. Screenshots are helpful if you have them.

Alternative:
    Reinstalling will install all of the game files again, so that might actually make your problem worse since it needs to download all of the art on your board. However, I did see a couple of anecdotes that this did help so feel free to try it if you want.

Executive Chef
    Having been locked out for large periods of time during the storybook event, I have been able to log in with little difficulty for the last couple of weeks. But I am now locked out again and have been for several hours. I have done the upgrade.

Edit. POTP. Have managed to get in finally. Will report back if further problems.

Also I have been able to access game on my iPad since the upgrade which I hadn’t been able to do for months.
    Last edited by belbar22; 06-06-22 at 02:16 PM.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Having been locked out for large periods of time during the storybook event, I have been able to log in with little difficulty for the last couple of weeks. But I am now locked out again and have been for several hours. I have done the upgrade.

Edit. POTP. Have managed to get in finally. Will report back if further problems.

Also I have been able to access game on my iPad since the upgrade which I hadn’t been able to do for months.
    Thank you for the update! For the first one you were able to get into after being locked out for hours, did you do any troubleshooting that resolved it?