Page 33 of 101 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by midsom View Post
    Are you still working on this issue? We have had no updates on progress solving our problem! Just remember the big kingdoms are the ones that spend the money!!!
    YES the big kingdoms have been playing the longest AND spent the most money AND MOST IMPORTANT SUPPORT STORM8 the most. I refuse to spend gems for an issue that is NOT MY FAULT if I am not given compensation to allow me to finish WITHOUT SPENDING CASH I will PERMANENTLY DELETE and NEVER come back

Now I am really aggravated. I was able to get into castle story this afternoon after being locked out for 4 to 5 days for about 20 min before getting locked out again!! I foolishly spent gems thinking to finish the story. Haven?t been able to get back in since, and story is ending. So, out of time and money, and ended up not finishing the story line. Fabulous. There is no excuse for such bad tech.

Rhino Keeper
    It just doesn’t make sense!I am locked out for days,then I can get back in for a couple of days,then back to being locked out again!
    And even if I do manage to get in I KNOW that within minutes I will get booted out again-It’s so frustrating!Really hope this gets sorted for once and for all…

New Resident
    I am so frustrated, angry and sad at the same time. I was getting along nicely and have already completed Chapter 6. Then I got locked out of the game for the past 4 days. Guess the event is gone for me. I have been locked out before, but normally it lasts 1-2 days, and never for this long.

Already put in a ticket, and got the normal reply. Still waiting for their assistance. Since this is a long-known issue, and it also happens in other S8 games like DS, I don't have confidence that S8 will be able to rectify it.

As others before me, I have been playing this game for many, many years. My Kingdom is already so beautiful and self-sustaining, with all the time, effort and love put into it. It will be really sad to let it go. But looks like I may not have any choice if S8 is unable to resolve this issue.

Sigh! <with tears in my eyes>

Executive Chef
    I’m luckier than most who have posted here in that I am able to load and play castle story majority of the time but there are brief spells where I am unable to load the game despite multiple tries and trying on different devices. Even using the latest iPad on the newest iOS and on a fast business broadband speed, this loading issue has been persisting and occurring more frequently. Unsure this is linked to the loading issues or not, but I am also experiencing unexplained mid-game crashes and rollbacks, and fast-collect has also resulted in the game freezing. The former 2 problems have occasionally resulted in rewards being lost post completion of events. I like LB/MH events but have stopped using gems to boost points for an hour due to unpredictable crashes and rollbacks.

This event, I have received less than half the requests I usually get previously. There must be many more players who are unable to access their games who perhaps do not post on this forum. Please fix the game soon before you lose more players who may give up playing permanently due to mounting and persistent problems with the game. Thanks!

Day 7! Still cannot Log In!!! I just checked the App Store and this game has not been Updated in TWO YEARS!!!

At this point this latest event won’t be able to finish it. We should be compensated for our lost coins. At least the 12,000 coins to buy the building!!!

I have been playing this game for YEARS, Level 50, which also has not risen in YEARS!!! I really love this game, my Queendom is beautiful, I want to still play but S8 needs to Update this game, Fix the problems, as we have addressed them to you and Raise our Levels!!!
    Last edited by jen7779; 05-22-22 at 01:12 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Same.Am losing the will to play the game I love….

Executive Chef
    I was fortunate and could log in yesterday (albeit with multiple attempts) but today I'm back to being logged out. I will create yet another ticket about this. I just wish we had some communication about it. That would go a long way!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by planetyarnia View Post
    Same.Am losing the will to play the game I love….
    I've been locked out for almost a week and I feel the same way you do! I also agree with Newzealander the lack of communication is terrible!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    I've been locked out for almost a week and I feel the same way you do! I also agree with Newzealander the lack of communication is terrible!
    It's been 7 days for me too. I wish that we would get some straightforward information from Storm 8.

How about it S8? Something that can give us some assurance that you're at least attempting to fix the problem, or a statement to let us know that you have no intention of fixing the problem so we can get back in. Please?

Has anyone had any indication of the situation improving? I see that some might be able to get back in once. I haven't been that lucky.