Page 79 of 101 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mommy1951 View Post
    A huge thank you to all my new neighbors! I’m so happy to have a bunch of new neighbors. Actually looking forward to the next time we need neighbor requests.������
    A lot of us are locked out of the game right now we can’t answer request because we can’t get into the game most of us are long time players.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    I don't want to jinx anything, but I just got back in after 3 days! I'm not sure how long it will last but at least I could answer requests (although it'll be too little, too late for some). Fingers crossed, and I hope this is a turning point for others too.
    My worry now is the next round of neighbour's requests.
    Well, that didn't last long! I haven't been able to get back in. I should have known!

Rhino Keeper
    Been locked out 8 days ago. Tried two tips that I was given… allowed me to play for two days this weekend and then… locked out. i haven’t had so many days of being locked out sadly, I’m almost starting to be cynic like another poster and think they want to get rid of long-time players. I love this game and hope they fix it for ALL players… but I’m not willing to check more than once a day now to see if it works or not. I hope the end of the storybook event will allow us to get back in…

I haven't been able to play for five days now, and without clarifying what is happening, to top it all off, I had bought gems.
    Sssssssss
    Ssssss

Rhino Keeper
    Day 3/4 since I've been locked out *sigh* like one of the previous posters mentioned I think s8 should give those of us who have been locked out the event items since the problem is on their end and if we didn't have this problem we would of completed it and got all the prizes. It's only fair they should do that. I really wanted the walking fire as he reminds me of calcifer from howls moving castle 😍❤️

Farm Supplier
    it looks like i've getting rejected while try connecting to the server, but when i was trying to connect with my level 3 account, it's so smooth like nothing happened. it kinda like the server makes filter whose gonna connected or not accordingly. Just my wild imagination
    How do You Know is Fun in The Sun

Executive Chef
    I logged into the game before daily chapter reset, no problem. Chapter 8 began and did not register defeating uncontrollable flame spawn. Force quitting game and restarting resulted in being locked out for about 10 mins. Finally got in and quickly completed chapter 8.

So in view of locked out issues during neighbour request chapters, I gem sped to chapter 9, and requested neighbours. To add insult to injury, I carefully counted responses in the newsfeed, 21 including Stormie. Chapter 9 step 1 registered 17 responses and multiple force quitting this time did not help and had to gem speed again to get to next stage. Not happy!

No just one issue of logging in now, numerous game errors including when fast collecting resulting in reloading or greyed out characters/items, crafts not registering, collections not registering. A matter of time before I will not be able to log in for weeks/months.
    Last edited by zoroak; 07-28-22 at 02:30 AM.

After not getting in yesterday in the evening for me and like 20 tries this morning, I spend like two hours to get the cuuuute fire, in case, I will get locked out permanently...
    And I LOVE it. So awesome! Best thing from the SB for me
    On the SB Im like ?-1 day behind.

Hi all

Hardly post anything here as whatever queries I had, have always been answered very quickly by others. Many many thanks to everyone. Feeling very despondent as couldn’t log in since completing Chapter 1 of the current event. Have been playing for years and years. Is it time to let go of the game

Apologies to all my neighbours who have sent me requests … Is there a Lockout Player List where we can add our names so our neighbours can check whether we are still playing ...

Will Storm8 give us another chance to complete the event for those who are locked out?

Hi, I can't understand that there are neighbors who can enter the game and I've been trying to enter the game for 6 days at different times of the day and night and I still can't play. I close my iPad, fat airplane mode and nothing. Can someone please explain to me why I can't get in?

I'm going to lose everything I've achieved in "storybook" SpiritWind00, HungryGoblin can you clarify it for me? Thank you