Page 51 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Same here, AGAIN! Been locked out since just prior to the weekend warrior. Basically, my lockouts typically line up with new updates or a change of storyline being pushed out. This really sssssuuuuucccccckkkkkksssss!!

Thank you all for your patience as we work to resolve this issue and thanks to our development team for making time to work on it with busy schedules and limited staff. If you are still having trouble getting in, the connection timeout threshold increases with each failed attempt, so we encourage you to keep trying!
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by barbarix View Post
    Ok,game seems to be working for me again? BUT: No apology? No extra credit of some sort (maybe even to the neighbors that missed out on things? ) no character that we might hve spent money for towards achieving? Will this come once you are fully sorted? Or is this it??
    We are monitoring the update, and reviewing if any additional issues need to be resolved. We will be happy to update further when we can. Thank you for your support and patience!

Fashion Designer
    Hi I can't get in the game either. I'm really bummed. I hope it gets fixed. I'm worried my account was hacked. Can someone help me please?

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Hi I can't get in the game either. I'm really bummed. I hope it gets fixed. I'm worried my account was hacked. Can someone help me please?
    For account assistance, you will need to work with Support. Link is in my signature. Good Luck!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    For account assistance, you will need to work with Support. Link is in my signature. Good Luck!
    Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    Thank you all for your patience as we work to resolve this issue and thanks to our development team for making time to work on it with busy schedules and limited staff. If you are still having trouble getting in, the connection timeout threshold increases with each failed attempt, so we encourage you to keep trying!
    I'm still not able to get in, so are you saying to keep making multiple attempts? Also do you want us to put in another ticket?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    I'm still not able to get in, so are you saying to keep making multiple attempts? Also do you want us to put in another ticket?
    Not another ticket.
    Just press the “Try Again” button a few times until it connects.
    I also toggle between mobile data and WiFi every 5 or so presses.
    Usually connects within 10mins.
    You can also restart your phone before to help the process if it’s still not working.

PotP you get in!

Executive Chef
    I’m locked out again.
    Been over 12hrs since I could connect.
    Lucky it’s a MH.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    I’m locked out again.
    Been over 12hrs since I could connect.
    Lucky it’s a MH.
    I tried your suggestion but unfortunately it didn't work! I've been locked since Thursday! Also that is ridiculous that we should have to do that, this needs to be fixed!