Page 96 of 101 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Farm Supplier
    Happened again. Got about half way thru storybook then got locked out. After event got back in but half way thru this one same thing happened. This is extremely frustrating. Maybe if they would allow us to delete some of the JUNK it would help! How about letting me transfer my 100,000 energy and gems to a new account. I have spent a fortune on this game.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bfsmith View Post
    Happened again. Got about half way thru storybook then got locked out. After event got back in but half way thru this one same thing happened. This is extremely frustrating. Maybe if they would allow us to delete some of the JUNK it would help! How about letting me transfer my 100,000 energy and gems to a new account. I have spent a fortune on this game.
    Yep, same has happened here. Funny how it always happens half way thru & then lets you back in at the eleventh hour so the only way to finish is by spending gems, which a lot a ppl have to buy! S8 games have made me very cynical & I refuse to spend any more money on them until they start treating us fairly again

Rhino Keeper
    Similar with me. I get to start some event but not finish. Been locked out for so long. Then load fine for about a day. Back to being locked out

Rhino Keeper
    I think I’m in week 4 of being locked out now. I’ve decided to stop trying to log in twice a day because it frustrates me. I’ll be waiting for the next update and, if it works yay!!, if it doesn’t, I’ll delete the game. I hope it doesn’t come to the later as I love the game when it works (yes, even those tedious events that requires I have no life!), but seeing the app on my iPad and knowing I can’t play anymore after 7 years or so, money spent, a good number of unused gems affects my moral.

Fashion Designer
    Are we every going to be able to play. I had a small kingdom on another device. I have actually spent money on it. I’m 82 years old and in a wheelchair. This was my escape. Please fix this and tell us when or if it will be accessible. I need this for my mental health. How sad is that! Some of my friends have come over to try to cheer me up. Even my nurse is worried about me! Help!
    Last edited by fish63; 08-16-22 at 04:11 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Came over to see if others were locked out again. ��
    Thuakie Sword #19

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    Came over to see if others were locked out again. ��
    Again?? Locked out is ongoing for me, about 2 months now & before that was only able to load about 2-3 days a week.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    Again?? Locked out is ongoing for me, about 2 months now & before that was only able to load about 2-3 days a week.
    Yes, again. True I have not been locked out for two months straight but I have not completed a quest for at least four months. I have missed at least two quests completely. Any amount of being unable to play due to connection issues is not turn or unacceptable.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Executive Chef
    I have been playing CS since the love shack days for several hours a day (according to my Apple phone up to 4 hours a day) so I am beyond devastated that I have now been locked out the game for 3 weeks. Whilst it is probably better that I don’t spend so long playing on my phone, I am having serious withdrawal symptoms. Please, can someone from S8 confirm that you are still working on a solution as it is soul destroying to try and log in multiple times a day with no success. If you are no longer working on a fix then I will stop trying to access the game that I love so much. Very unhappy player here!!!

Executive Chef
    Surprise, surprise. I'm locked back out. I was heading for a record 6 days of access. Didn't make it.