Page 82 of 101 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Host(ess)
    I’ve been playing S8 games for at least 14 years. I started with Farm Story. S8 stopped supporting it bc it started Farm Story 2. Then I came to CS as well as Cinderella Story (I think that was the name. Had Fairy Tale characters). S8 stopped supporting Cinderella. Now I can’t get into Castle Story. BUT when S8 stopped supporting the other games they announced they were stopping. AND you could still get in to the games for a long time after S8 stopped. We live in a very rude world these days so I’m wondering if S8 is closing this game & simply not telling us. Just a thought.

Fashion Designer
    Been completely locked out since the 25th.

I have been trying to get back in via repeatedly pressing ‘try again’ every 30ish seconds, but even doing this over 300 times in a row (around 2 and half hours) still doesn’t get me into the game. That is the longest I have tried, but I have also tried doing it for over 1 hour at a time too (multiple times in the last few days) with still no luck.

I’ve also tried repeatedly trying on 2 devices at once, but only for about 15 minutes or so.

Any other techniques that have been know to work, please?

Thanks

Farm Supplier
    I think they should stop releasing any timed events/goals until this is resolved. Maybe help with the staffing issue by having people on this issue instead of new content? I happen to work as a software engineer on a team that works on flagship SAAS software (as opposed to contract work), and my team would never continue to pour resources into new features with such existing problems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomNo735 View Post
    I think they should stop releasing any timed events/goals until this is resolved. Maybe help with the staffing issue by having people on this issue instead of new content? I happen to work as a software engineer on a team that works on flagship SAAS software (as opposed to contract work), and my team would never continue to pour resources into new features with such existing problems.
    i agree, but what the players (and payers) think doesn't seem to concern S8. It's ok to take our money, but not to listen to our needs.

Quote Originally Posted by KingdomNo735 View Post
    I also agree…

I haven't been able to play for seven days now, and I haven't received an answer to my questions.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    I don't want to jinx anything, but I just got back in after 3 days! I'm not sure how long it will last but at least I could answer requests (although it'll be too little, too late for some). Fingers crossed, and I hope this is a turning point for others too.
    My worry now is the next round of neighbour's requests.
    This aged well. My worry was justified. After getting back on briefly yesterday, when the majority Oof players (the ones not playing catch up) hit the day 8 request from neighbours and visit neighbours, I'm locked out again. Coincidence? I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    This aged well. My worry was justified. After getting back on briefly yesterday, when the majority Oof players (the ones not playing catch up) hit the day 8 request from neighbours and visit neighbours, I'm locked out again. Coincidence? I think not.
    Yep....same. Answered a bunch of request his morning but haven't been able to get in now for over 4 hours! Just like the other day when requests were sent out!

And I need to collect from the butter churners! Or I'll never be able to finish!.

S8! You need to fix this issue before moving on to new goals! Adding new servers, moving some players games from older servers to free up space, & quit putting in requests in the goals! Just sick & tired of the constant lock outs that have been affecting players forever!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    So sorry to those of my neighbours whose requests I haven't responded to. Once again I am locked out. If I get back on before the event ends, I will respond, but I suspect it will be too late to help anyone.

Well, my kingdom is ?Sylvandale? and sadly it?s looking more and more likely that I won?t be able to answer any requests (or for that matter, finish this event). I apologize in advance to anyone who is affected by this.

Farm Supplier
    Any hope or just give up? Locked out for 3 days, its so annoying and make me want to puke.
    How do You Know is Fun in The Sun