Page 22 of 101 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

New Resident
    I have been locked out since early yesterday. Opened a ticket no sure how to check the status.
    Tried all the following hints from this forum and still nothing works. Any advice is appreciated
    Here’s what I have done so far.

Castle Story game keeps responding with internet connection issues
    Have recycled home internet
    Forced closed the game
    Deleted and reinstalled the game
    Tried on other devices and all responded with same message

Last actions before issuing errors was requesting new neighbours from the community.

I have no ability to delete neighbours as the game won’t load.

Advice needed if possible. Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by clarontinalisa View Post
    I?ve been able to log on 2 hours yesterday and sill locked out for 2 days now ever since the new storybook was launched. Very annoying. Done a ticket and told they are aware of the issue. Hope it gets fixed soon as I am way behind on the story book now.
    Well I got on 2 hours after posting this on Sunday. I got access most of the time for 24 hours and yet again a day with no access. Totally way behind now and very frustrated. I have never failed to complete a storybook. This will be the first I guess. Soooooooo frustrating. I?ve played this game every day since 2013.

Also have not been able to access the game since yesterday morning (+1GMT). Never have been locked out for so long (after so many (desperate attempts). Feel very sorry for my neighbours who are waiting for their requests.

Spirit Wind 00. Hello, do we know what is happening and what is preventing us from continuing with the game? many players have put a ticket to support, but we have no news, and we have been a full day without being able to continue with the event

The team is working on a fix to get out as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

I got a noticed they are working on it. Be patient

Fashion Designer
    For many of us this is our mental therapy, our escape. To not be able to play is sad! Gems bought to speed up and now not able to play. Lov the stain glass building. Really want it finished!

surprise, I've just been able to play, I hope that later I can come back and we don't have the same error again, and that once and for all they definitively solve the problem that has been happening to us for weeks. Neighbors, I already approved all the requests ��

Executive Chef
    It's been more than 24 hours since I was able to login and play. I check intermittently throughout the day and night. I too have all of the main island expansions and most of the new island. I don't know if I will even want to play anymore if I'm unable to complete this timed event. I've been frustrated quite awhile but had loyalty to the game but if I can't finish I will delete the game.

Rhino Keeper
    Managed after FOUR hours to get in!OMG!Quickly answered neighbour requests then booted all walkers into Lockdown!Apart from Racoon natch-Me Wubbs him!Whole Queendom slowly loading,buildings slowly appearing and then POOF!Am out again-It’s beyond frustrating,I love this game,I spend real money on this game,but this situation is unbelievable-Please please sort this out S8!x