Page 18 of 101 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Farm Supplier
    I put in a ticket to support because I can’t get in on any of my devices. I’ve been trying since this morning.

Received an email that they would handle it in 5-7 days?????

Quote Originally Posted by redpenny View Post
    I put in a ticket to support because I can’t get in on any of my devices. I’ve been trying since this morning.

Received an email that they would handle it in 5-7 days?????
    yes, it is a standard email, always the same, if we all submit the incident to support, perhaps when they receive thousands of them they will do something to solve it

Executive Chef
    I'm in the same boat. Can't get in. Had this issue a couple of days ago but my ticket was closed. Do I need to send a new one, or can I just respond to the old one and say it is happening again?
    This is rough during a timed event!

Executive Chef
    Once the issue of logging in is sorted, will S8 consider an extension of a day for this event?

I am also unable to get into my game--emailed support on Friday. [removed support comm] Very frustrating...I guess this event is down the drain. The only way I was able to play during the last storybook was to store a very large amount of items on my board. It sort of defeats the purpose of playing the game when any item you win needs to go into storage in order for the game to work. I play two games and the other one is fine (also level 50 but only a few years old). I'm thinking it is time to abandon the older account even though that might make me sad enough to quit altogether...
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 05-26-22 at 04:06 PM. Reason: removed support comm

Rhino Keeper
    I have been trying all day to get Castle Story to load. This has been happening off an on for weeks. I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times. I have rebooted multiple times.
    It tells me I need to connect to the internet , but I can play other games and am currently writing this on my computer and yes I am online. I have played this game for years and am tired of it. I have taken off many buildings, and anything that might take some of the ram when I am loading. Luckily I am only gifting with one person, and I was able to post last week that if i didnt gift, it was because I could not get on. This is on my IPad Air 2. Everything else works. Even Dragon Story, so what the heck? I have played this game for 10 years. Maybe it is time to find better things to do with my time. Just had to vent. thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by eugeniajs View Post
    I don't know, I would put a new one if the other ticket is closed
    I am unable to log in half the day. Also when I did get in this morning froze and lost progress.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Don't send multiple tickets. With this issue, logging a ticket will not resolve the issue for you, but it does allow S8 to track how many users are impacted by the logging in issues. If your ticket is closed as resolved, it is just their wording as they have captured the info they need from you to escalate to S8.

Anyhow, add me to the list too... I've been locked out now for 12 hours and counting and I have daily issues logging in. Managed to get in briefly last night but only for about half an hour and once I did the community visits on day 2 goals, the game crashed and still won't let me in. I've tried accessing it on a different device, logged into a different ID to try and access it (mind you my L20 game opened in 2 seconds!) but I can't get my main account to load. I'll keep clicking on Try Again while I'm working... sighs

I, too, am having massive issues logging in? I?m seriously wondering if there are too many players and s8?s servers are just not capable of handling all of us? it seems to be completely random as to when I get on, how long I can play before getting booted, and as I?m on disability with nothing else I can do, I play many games & this is the only one I have these issues with?.
    Treena

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Don't send multiple tickets. With this issue, logging a ticket will not resolve the issue for you, but it does allow S8 to track how many users are impacted by the logging in issues. If your ticket is closed as resolved, it is just their wording as they have captured the info they need from you to escalate to S8.

Anyhow, add me to the list too... I've been locked out now for 12 hours and counting and I have daily issues logging in. Managed to get in briefly last night but only for about half an hour and once I did the community visits on day 2 goals, the game crashed and still won't let me in. I've tried accessing it on a different device, logged into a different ID to try and access it (mind you my L20 game opened in 2 seconds!) but I can't get my main account to load. I'll keep clicking on Try Again while I'm working... sighs
    This problem just started for me today, I was able to play for a while this morning but nothing since. Dragon story is the same.
    My Queendom?s name is FarAway