Page 14 of 101 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Please note: When a ticket is closed, it does not necessarily mean the issue has been "solved". This issue on your account has been reported, and support is currently tracking the issue. Once they have the details of your report, there is no reason update it, or create a new ticket unless additional information has come to light. The team is still investigating so your patience is appreciated.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Fashion Designer
    I managed to sign in but unfortunately it's the game I stopped playing ages ago. This game has the Love Shack but it's way behind the game I started shortly after the Love Shack was no longer available. The new game was far luckier than the original so I stopped playing the original because I just didn't have the time.

how do I get my game back?

Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    I managed to sign in but unfortunately it's the game I stopped playing ages ago. This game has the Love Shack but it's way behind the game I started shortly after the Love Shack was no longer available. The new game was far luckier than the original so I stopped playing the original because I just didn't have the time.

how do I get my game back?
    Please contact support using the link in my signature. You may be using the wrong Storm8 ID to log in.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

[M[/Exact same with me - every time we have this game on Castle Story I can?t get it to open. Have had help from Storm8 but it doesn?t last. I haven?t been able to open Castle Story at all today.

Same here unable to get into the game for a few days then it works for a short while, then issue returns making challenges unplayable being time based.
    It?s as if S8 have rebooted the servers, works for a while then dies again until rebooted again. Do they have a capacity issue ?
    Any chance of an update from S8 on if they admit there is an issue & the fixing of it as people have said this has been ongoing for months now.
    Meaning what was once a fantastic game & my favourite for many years is now virtually unplayable.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    Please note: When a ticket is closed, it does not necessarily mean the issue has been "solved". This issue on your account has been reported, and support is currently tracking the issue. Once they have the details of your report, there is no reason update it, or create a new ticket unless additional information has come to light. The team is still investigating so your patience is appreciated.
    It?s hard to be patient when this issue has been going on for a year now. Like others have said on this post, CS is unplayable. We can?t complete events. The events are hard to finish even when we have all the time/days, when our time is halved, at best, we can?t complete without using gems. I haven?t been able to load for more than 2 days in a row this year, over 5 months. I?m lucky if I can load 3 days a week, been locked out for weeks at times. Why is this issue so hard to fix? Why is it taking a year to sort?

I’ve been able to log on 2 hours yesterday and sill locked out for 2 days now ever since the new storybook was launched. Very annoying. Done a ticket and told they are aware of the issue. Hope it gets fixed soon as I am way behind on the story book now.

Fashion Designer
    I finally remembered my password to the game I play, for some crazy reason my phone remembered the old password from several phones ago and it was interesting to see my Love Shack in storage and so much UNexpanded areas but I don't want to go that far back just to have the Love Shack.

Funny enough I can't login to my current game even though I was able to play and take several screenshots without any issues when I go to my current high level game it won't login. That previous poster must be right, they WANT to get rid of us who've been playing a long time AND spending money I might add

Fashion Designer
    Power of the post! I got in! Woo hoo. Most things are invisible but I can collect. Yay

Fashion Designer
    Aaand here come the galloping horses :-(