Page 57 of 101 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Fashion Designer
    Got in. Bought package. Now can’t get in to collect from cactus.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    Can someone please explain why it is taking so long to fix this mess? I wasn't able to finish the last event because of being locked out for most of it! Able to get in when the event was over yesterday and since the new event started have been locked out again! I am not bothering to start the new event until this is fixed! Also why is it that no one communicates after we put in a ticket???
    I am in the same boat?. again, I didn?t finish the current event because of this issue?. It?s really really sad when I?m more surprised by actually getting into the game than getting the error?. Plus, now when I do get into the game, I lose energy when it reloads if I tap ahead on items! About to completely give up on this game?.
    Treena

Executive Chef
    Locked out again.
    PotP I can reconnect soon.

Very disappointing that this isn’t fully resolved yet.

Edit add: And again can’t connect.
    PotP
    Last edited by hagypagy; 07-06-22 at 08:29 PM.

Angry

Not been able to get in once since the latest update :-(

Rhino Keeper
    I was able to get in for a couple of days! Now I'm locked out again! I have tried numerous times to get in and no luck! Same old story!

Nightclub Owner
    Hmmm, plagued again with the login issue. This time I try to get in since 12 hours. To no avail. The more plots you open the more login problems you have!

PS: found a new trick. I open the same account on 2 devices in //. This will create a race condition, with one finally getting in due to the time outs.
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 07-06-22 at 12:04 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Hmmm, plagued again with the login issue. This time I try to get in since 12 hours. To no avail. The more plots you open the more login problems you have!

PS: found a new trick. I open the same account on 2 devices in //. This will create a race condition, with one finally getting in due to the time outs.

Hi ShibuyaCloth, I have a question regarding opening up the same account on another device! I use to be able to do that but all of a sudden it reverted back to a brand new account and now after deleting it and installing it again still no luck! What am I doing wrong?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    Hi ShibuyaCloth, I have a question regarding opening up the same account on another device! I use to be able to do that but all of a sudden it reverted back to a brand new account and now after deleting it and installing it again still no luck! What am I doing wrong?
    You need to use bakery or a game with the login feature to change it from Guest to your ID. Be careful having the same game on multi devices bc you can't play in both at the same time. It'll sync and you could lose stuff. And if you're switching between both you should always force close. Shibuya is tech savvy and knows how to make it work but it's not recommended.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    If you are still experiencing the login issue, and haven't already sent a ticket in to support, please reach back out to them. Link is in my signature.
    I sent a ticket back in May.

I've been trying to get in for half an hour this evening.

Executive Chef
    I'm back to the same problem of not being able to open the game. I'm sick of sending in tickets - I've actually made a template for it now! It would just be nice to get an update. I haven't been able to start the new event, or collect from energy and coin droppers. With all the events packed in back to back these days, and VERY energy and coin demanding, these issues affect us a lot. I spend real money on this game, and would rather it was put in to fixing issues than new events right now. If I spent this money on a tangible product that had this many faults, I would have been able to get my money back by now!!

Please, please...an update would be good!!