Page 24 of 101 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

My game won?t load either

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    3rd event?? Yeah, no. It?s been every event for the last 6 months for me.
    Check out the date I started this post. This issue is not getting resolved, I feel.
    3rd Storybook Event.

Yes the issue has been ongoing for months now!
    I mentioned the SB events because it gets worse during a SB event - I usually can’t connect for a week!
    During other periods it ranges from only a few hours to a couple days.
    The midevent LBs have made things worse too.
    There is no issue in between events - ever.

I agree it seems that nothing is being done behind the scenes.
    I have asked multiple times throughout this thread for an update from Storm8 - only to be ignored.
    Enough players must still be spending money so they don’t care.

The app hasn’t had an update in a very long time, which is probably why there’s problems.
    I would much prefer Storm8 stopped events and concentrated on an update.

Farm Supplier
    Me too, unable to login for 24 hours
    How do You Know is Fun in The Sun

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    Please note: When a ticket is closed, it does not necessarily mean the issue has been "solved". This issue on your account has been reported, and support is currently tracking the issue. Once they have the details of your report, there is no reason update it, or create a new ticket unless additional information has come to light. The team is still investigating so your patience is appreciated.
    So, should we reply to the ticket to let them know when we still can?t get in? I certainly don?t want to be a bother as I?m sure they need time to figure out the issue, but it?s hard not to feel like they just ?put a pin in it? when your ticket says ?resolved? but the issue is ongoing. In my case, the only additional information would be that I still after 36 hours cannot access the game at all. Is that sufficient reason to update? I know it is difficult to read tone in text, but I am truly not being sarcastic. I just want to see the issue resolved.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Em_storm View Post
    So, should we reply to the ticket to let them know when we still can?t get in? I certainly don?t want to be a bother as I?m sure they need time to figure out the issue, but it?s hard not to feel like they just ?put a pin in it? when your ticket says ?resolved? but the issue is ongoing. In my case, the only additional information would be that I still after 36 hours cannot access the game at all. Is that sufficient reason to update? I know it is difficult to read tone in text, but I am truly not being sarcastic. I just want to see the issue resolved.
    No, with what you've written, I would recommend that you leave it for now, no need to update your ticket with that info. Reporting a known issue to Support helps track the number of players who are impacted. It is common for your ticket to be marked as resolved and closed when it's a wider known issue like this one is. Hope that's helpful... and I'm really sorry to see so many players not being able to access their game. Fingers crossed it won't be too much longer.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBlu View Post
    I have 2 iPads with Castle Story on each and I?ve been locked out of both my games since around midnight last night. IT IS NOT MY WI-FI. All my other games are loading fine. I?ve spent good money on the bundles on both games so I will be extremely angry if this problem is not sorted PDQ. I would hope that S8 will extend the finishing time for this game to compensate but I don?t suppose they will.
    I finally got back into the game by mid morning yesterday and was able to play throughout the day. I was able to get in this morning but now find I am locked out again on both iPads at 2.45pm! If I can?t finish this event it will be the last one I take part in and S8 will not be getting any more of my money.

It seems to me that there are too many things going on at once at the moment. The game never used to be this ?busy?. Perhaps if S8 stuck to one thing at a time there might not be so many problems!

Rhino Keeper
    I’ve (finally) been able to login, after about 43 hours of being locked out. I’ve spent 92 gems (so far) trying to catch up to where I think I would have been without the lockout. It would be a bad time for Storm8 to ask me to review the game.

Fashion Designer
    I started looking through the App Store but nothing appeals. I already play a MMORPG game that takes a lot of my time and money and don't want another one. It put me to sleep trying to find another game that sounded interesting. Seems a lot of the same stuff. Is anyone playing something besides Storm8 games?

Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    I started looking through the App Store but nothing appeals. I already play a MMORPG game that takes a lot of my time and money and don't want another one. It put me to sleep trying to find another game that sounded interesting. Seems a lot of the same stuff. Is anyone playing something besides Storm8 games?
    I am.

I paid for some classic AD&D stuff some time back but never got round to playing them. With no end in sight to these login issues and no assurances from S8 that they would soon be permanently fixed, I think I'll start on them and delete these non-working games.

Farm Supplier
    I’m exactly 48 hours unable to login…..