Thread: About ads and newer iphone screen support

New Resident

About ads and newer iphone screen support

Hello, I?m a player from years ago and I have never been disappointed by the game tell now, each time I breed dragons, ads pop out and take around half a minute to dismiss, please I only request you give us an option to disable ads, even if it costs few dollars I?m willing to pay to stop these time consuming ads, also I?ll be very very happy if you guys update the game to support newer iPhone screens, (iPhone X and later) I?m using iphoen 13 pro to play the game and the screen gets smaller when I play on it due to lack of support, thanks.

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mbark13 View Post
    Hello, I?m a player from years ago and I have never been disappointed by the game tell now, each time I breed dragons, ads pop out and take around half a minute to dismiss, please I only request you give us an option to disable ads, even if it costs few dollars I?m willing to pay to stop these time consuming ads, also I?ll be very very happy if you guys update the game to support newer iPhone screens, (iPhone X and later) I?m using iphoen 13 pro to play the game and the screen gets smaller when I play on it due to lack of support, thanks.
    If you're experiencing any issues with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8. Link is in my signature