Thread: Farm story black friday

Exclamation Farm story black friday

Since S8 recently put a new restriction to farm1 by only allowing us to post on our nbr's wall, I thought it would be of common sense to have black friday sales and to bring back all limited and seasonal items. Well, I didn't see the halloween and thanksgiving items back yet and no black friday yet. You S8 haven't completely abandoned the game so when are the items returning? Please S8 show that your awesome company have the slightest of common sense. Thank you
    Last edited by scottnickangel; 11-27-21 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scottnickangel View Post
    Since S8 recently put a new restriction to farm1 by only allowing us to post on our nbr's wall, I thought it would be of common sense to have black friday sales and to bring back all limited and seasonal items. Well, I didn't see the halloween and thanksgiving items back yet and no black friday yet. You S8 haven't completely abandoned the game so when are the items returning? Please S8 show that your awesome company have the slightest of common sense. Thank you
    Yes S8, please give us a sale. You would see some excited, happy players.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-01-21 at 03:03 PM. Reason: removed off topic text
    American Gothicplaying FS since 2010
    TexasMade on RS

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Unfortunately no sales were scheduled for Farm Story. I've passed on feedback that you would like to see future sales.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Unfortunately no sales were scheduled for Farm Story. I've passed on feedback that you would like to see future sales.
    If no sales were scheduled, here's a reason to schedule a Christmas sale and permanently bring back all removed items! Christmas is just around the corner so we noble players will see if S8 has common sense

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I still don't see the Christmas items as well as all other limited seasonal items back yet. Please bring them back as soon as possible.