Thread: Accidentally bought crates

Accidentally bought crates

I accidentally bought two of the 24 gem crates. (I was trying to swipe to scroll amd didn't realize that didn't work.) I had 71 gems and now have 23. I don't have a gem dispenser and can't afford to spend money on games so it took me a long time to earn those gems. Is there any way I could get a refund?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherry_Cobbler_324 View Post
    I accidentally bought two of the 24 gem crates. (I was trying to swipe to scroll amd didn't realize that didn't work.) I had 71 gems and now have 23. I don't have a gem dispenser and can't afford to spend money on games so it took me a long time to earn those gems. Is there any way I could get a refund?
    Unfortunately not

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Please reach out to Storm8 Support (link in my signature) regarding loss of gems. Please include as much detail about the incident as you can.

Hoping they'll be able to get your gems back
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Thank you! Just did that.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Glad to hear it!

Closing thread since issue has resolved.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~