Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: ONGOING ISSUE: Goal Prizes Re-Locking after Goal Completion

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Last goal items just locked again today, no big surprise at this point but it's still super frustrating and irritating.

Attachment 62117

Is there any possibility that they'll get this fixed? If not, I'm really not seeing the point in continuing to play a game that erases all my progress every two weeks!
    Unfortunately, I have not received an update for a resolution - sorry about that. This issue is still being investigated. The team appreciates your patience.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Last goal items just locked again today, no big surprise at this point but it's still super frustrating and irritating.

Attachment 62117

Is there any possibility that they'll get this fixed? If not, I'm really not seeing the point in continuing to play a game that erases all my progress every two weeks!
    Hi
    I've been having the same issue since a few weeks now
    Written to support
    No resolution to the problem yet
    This is super frustrating

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Hi fawziaj,

The link to contact Storm8 Support is in both mine and HungryGoblin's signatures. Alternatively, you can visit https://support.storm8.com to file a ticket.

Hey
    I'm sorry for being so slow
    But I don't understand how to do that
    Could you plz explain
    Thx

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fawziaj View Post
    Hey
    I'm sorry for being so slow
    But I don't understand how to do that
    Could you plz explain
    Thx
    Sure:

1. Go to Storm8's support website at https://support.storm8.com. At the top right corner, you will find a link to 'Submit a request'

2. The 'Submit a request' page will ask you to enter your email address (so the support agent can continue communicating with you if needed), select a category for your request, give a subject (similar to a subject line you would put when writing an email), and a description. A separate section at the bottom allows you to upload attachments (if you have any screenshots, you can attach them to your message).

So, for this specific bug, you might choose "Quest/Goal/Challenge-related Issue" as the category, and select "Restaurant Story" for the game. You can detail what you've been experiencing in your game in the description.

Hope that helps
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    sure:

1. Go to storm8's support website at https://support.storm8.com. At the top right corner, you will find a link to 'submit a request'

2. The 'submit a request' page will ask you to enter your email address (so the support agent can continue communicating with you if needed), select a category for your request, give a subject (similar to a subject line you would put when writing an email), and a description. A separate section at the bottom allows you to upload attachments (if you have any screenshots, you can attach them to your message).

So, for this specific bug, you might choose "quest/goal/challenge-related issue" as the category, and select "restaurant story" for the game. You can detail what you've been experiencing in your game in the description.

Hope that helps
    thank you so much!!! 💕

When is there going to be a resolution to this issue?
    😭😭😭

Quote Originally Posted by fawziaj View Post
    When is there going to be a resolution to this issue?
    ������
    Unfortunately, I do not have an update for you at the moment. The team is still investigating this issue. We appreciate your patience.

Executive Chef
    I now have 'surf and turf' and 'sailor sea bass' recipes locked.

So are we supposed to go through all our decorations & appliances to see what's locked after we worked to complete these things.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I now have 'surf and turf' and 'sailor sea bass' recipes locked.

So are we supposed to go through all our decorations & appliances to see what's locked after we worked to complete these things.
    Oh no, sorry about that! If you haven't already, please send a ticket with Support - they will be able to assist. Link is in my signature. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    Unfortunately, I do not have an update for you at the moment. The team is still investigating this issue. We appreciate your patience.
    (((

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast