Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: ONGOING ISSUE: Goal Prizes Re-Locking after Goal Completion

Happens to me every time with every goal starting from July 2021!

Everything that gets unlocked by goal gets relocked after finishing goal. All 3 floor decor prizes and both appliances including the last 2 recipes for each.

Contacted support many times. Still no resolution. Has anyone had their items restored or unlocked after contacting support?

Take a look at my restaurant as I have not stored anything except the appliances since July 2021. Running out of room now for all the floor decor items that are relocking after I finish goals.

Time to quit and Storm8 can say goodbye to steady revenue stream from me buying gems every month.

I am posting here because I am having the same problem my goal ovens are being locked again after the goal finishes and they are taking away my Prizes as well I can see this is a problem for many and I reached out to support Im hoping they will help me but from reading post here it looks like not much is being done to fix these issues and us players are out of luck it?s a shame

Please help

Almost a year now that so many of my unlocked goals and ovens are locked..

Why are completed goal ovens locked?

Some ovens of goals that I have completed are locked...How can I earn my gems if I cannot use the ovens?...Ones affected are Choco maker/ dipper; Avocado prep counter/ stove and Firefly oven/ stove...I would send a message but just get a cannot help response...

Quote Originally Posted by plowinthru View Post
    Some ovens of goals that I have completed are locked...How can I earn my gems if I cannot use the ovens?...Ones affected are Choco maker/ dipper; Avocado prep counter/ stove and Firefly oven/ stove...I would send a message but just get a cannot help response...
    I went ahead and move your post to thread. Unfortunately this is a known issue that some players experience. If you haven't already, please send a ticket to support for bug tracking purposes. Link is in my signature. Thank you!
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 09-12-22 at 11:51 AM. Reason: spelling
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    I finished this goal had all the recipes unlocked yet this morning only the 1st recipes are unlocked on each appliance. Anyone else have this issue?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rita6834 View Post
    I finished this goal had all the recipes unlocked yet this morning only the 1st recipes are unlocked on each appliance. Anyone else have this issue?
    It happened to me with the Orange Deep Fryer that 2 out of 3 recipes disappeared. It didn't happen with the Echo Cruise Ship Stove, bought at the same time. It could be completed
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	545C7D78-BB90-419C-95D0-DB8BBAA5FAC0.jpeg 
Views:	8 
Size:	963.9 KB 
ID:	64648

Name:	2130678C-D796-4548-A129-F0BC39D2272A.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	92.1 KB 
ID:	64649

Name:	CA3D55F2-484F-4253-A4C2-A42D3E4045F9.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	100.0 KB 
ID:	64650

Executive Chef
    Why am I still even playing this game? I kept trying, thinking eventually I'd get the prizes back, but it's been so long and now I scroll through my decor and see more & more of it locked even though I earned it. Just really depressing.

Rhino Keeper
    Any update or progress on the starlight grill and oven?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    I went ahead and move your post to thread. Unfortunately this is a known issue that some players experience. If you haven't already, please send a ticket to support for bug tracking purposes. Link is in my signature. Thank you!
    Will we get back our items ?

I've been waiting for a year to get mine back.
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 09-12-22 at 11:51 AM. Reason: original spelling
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE