Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: ONGOING ISSUE: Goal Prizes Re-Locking after Goal Completion

Nightclub Owner
    Barbecue Cookin' goal just ended today so I'll log it again to see if I can get a closer read on exactly when goal items are re-locking after goal completion and whether or not it remains consistent within my game.

April 05 - 8:30pm EDT - BBQ 15 Day Goal finished @ 5pm EDT - all goal items still unlocked
    April 06 - 8:30pm EDT - All goal items still unlocked
    April 07 - 8:30pm EDT - New Easter 15 Day Goal started @ 3pm EDT - BBQ goal items still unlocked
    April 08 - 8:30pm EDT - BBQ goal items Still unlocked
    April 09 - 8:30pm EDT - BBQ goal items Still unlocked
    April 10 - 8:30pm EDT - Items RELOCKED

Items and oven all locked again

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Barbecue Cookin' goal just ended today so I'll log it again to see if I can get a closer read on exactly when goal items are re-locking after goal completion and whether or not it remains consistent within my game.

April 05 - 8:30pm EDT - goal finished @ 5pm EDT today, all items still unlocked
    Dear AnniasSweets
    It happen for me now same as you. All my items and oven are locked since last year. Nothing is happen. Tired to play this game when you don?t get your things. It has been a time where my items and oven have been unlocked for the last four main goal and now it?s all locked. I just see it today.

Oven locked after new goal started

I just unpacked my dark luck oven and bright stove and now the ovens are locked forever. It?s happen since august last year that my oven and items just locked when a new 15 days goal started even though I have fisnish before times ran out. Please contact Strom-id. I have sent a ticket many times but I feel nothing it gonna happen.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by snowflakes2014 View Post
    I just unpacked my dark luck oven and bright stove and now the ovens are locked forever. It?s happen since august last year that my oven and items just locked when a new 15 days goal started even though I have fisnish before times ran out. Please contact Strom-id. I have sent a ticket many times but I feel nothing it gonna happen.
    There are lots of us players suffering this issue right now but so far the team hasn't come up with any fixes.

I make sure to keep out one of each goal appliance so I can at least master the ONE recipe that remains unlocked because as soon as the items are stored, they lock again and become inaccessible. Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do on our end of things other than wait for the team to find a fix and/or keep adding any details we can to help them in that endeavor.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    There are lots of us players suffering this issue right now but so far the team hasn't come up with any fixes.

I make sure to keep out one of each goal appliance so I can at least master the ONE recipe that remains unlocked because as soon as the items are stored, they lock again and become inaccessible. Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do on our end of things other than wait for the team to find a fix and/or keep adding any details we can to help them in that endeavor.
    Many thanks for your answers

Still no resolution to this issue..😭😭😭

Executive Chef
    What really is the point of doing goals, if after all that hard work everything is locked & you can't enjoy anything.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

New Resident

Missing Recipes

Why I keep missing recipes from previous goal every time I start a new goal? As if I never finished the goal. I think it started since the feline/cat stove. But the prizes not missing, only the recipes. I already sent email but no reply from them.
    Does anyone experience the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Nitnits View Post
    Why I keep missing recipes from previous goal every time I start a new goal? As if I never finished the goal. I think it started since the feline/cat stove. But the prizes not missing, only the recipes. I already sent email but no reply from them.
    Does anyone experience the same?
    I went ahead and moved your post to the correct thread. I apologize for the inconvenience - This is a known issue for some players. Please continue working with support.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Farm Supplier
    Wow this just happened to me??? Has anyone had this issue resolved?? I also have goal prizes locked when I have already completed them!!!