Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: ONGOING ISSUE: Goal Prizes Re-Locking after Goal Completion

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Moderator Note: this thread is veering off-topic - please keep posts relevant to the issue at hand. Discussing support action is strictly against forum rules, and offending posts have been removed. Please also note that duplicate threads/posts about this same topic will also be moderated.

This bug has been flagged for review, and updates will be posted as and when they are received. If you have any additional information about this bug SPECIFICALLY, please post in the thread. Screenshots would especially be appreciated if anyone encountering this issue has any, for any affected appliance/recipes.

How to Post a Photo on The Forum

Thank you.

--PG
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 11-24-21 at 01:03 AM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Thank you very much, dear Pixie you're really an icon of how mod/sup/feedback has to look

I have the same issue already 7 goals back-to-back (5 long ones and 2 short ones), but I'm... frankly, I don't know who I am - optimist or just stupid: I just keep doing goals despite all I've earned for them keeps to become locked back as soon as goal timer goes off.
    I still hope it will be fixed and we will get our stuff back.
    I'm gonna post my proof-screenshots later, when I can get to comp and not to overload the forum with excessive pics.

Anyhow, thank you, Pixie, for your attention!
    This is definitely some system issue, as I'm apparently not the only one having it continuously for 3months already.

Update: I have merged threads related to this topic into this master thread. The team is investigating the issue. Please post any additional information you may have about this issue here. You may refer to the first post for additional information.

Thank you

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Hi Pixie! Here's another thread on this issue: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...Beyond-furious
    The guy says it also happened before August (if I get it right)

EDIT (PG) - merged, thank you
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 11-26-21 at 10:37 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    I, too, have been hit with this one and it sure is a doozy! For me, it relocked every goal item since Sept. 09, 2021.

Below is an image that shows a handful of appliances that are showing as Locked despite them being on display and in use in my restaurant. Hope this helps...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS November 2021 Bug.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	96.5 KB 
ID:	61349

EDIT:
    Dec. 02 - Most current 15 Day Goal just ended at 5pm EST, it is current 6:30pm EST and all the goal items are still unlocked.

Dec. 03 - Still unlocked as of 5:30pm EST - dare I hope the team managed to stop this from continuing while still working on the backlogged goals? Fingers crossed!

Dec. 05 - Nope! New goal items locked up again!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post

EDIT:
    Dec. 02 - Most current 15 Day Goal just ended at 5pm EST, it is current 6:30pm EST and all the goal items are still unlocked.

Dec. 03 - Still unlocked as of 5:30pm EST - dare I hope the team managed to stop this from continuing while still working on the backlogged goals? Fingers crossed!
    Oh, this is fantastic news!! Thank you for the update on this Anniras - hopefully they've stayed unlocked for you up til now as well?

Waiting to hear from other affected players on this, but if everyone was able to keep their items from the latest goal, that is a major step forward.

Need Me? Send me a PM

Well, Ms. Pixie, bravo!
    Thanks to you, who finally gave a voice to our problem, the latest 15 and 5 day goals doesn't seem to have the issue!
    I didn't wanna jinx, but new 15 is up for 2days already - and previous two goals are still unaffected!

Means, there IS a decision, there was just not enough statistics. Which you collected and presented to the team.
    Thank you VERY MUCH! I can stop thinking of quitting the game now, whoohoo! ))

Now I just hope they'll have enough time and resources to look personally and to recover all our rewards we deserved since July/August!

Nightclub Owner
    I had high hopes that the team using the basic Grill for the last 5 day goal (Dec. 02 2021) would sort the issue but that was another pipe dream it seems. Once again, the locked recipes that I unlocked during the goal are now re-locked. The first recipe is still available as it was never locked but Lucky Ducky and Winter Salmon are greyed out.

This is the most vexing issue ever, especially for long time players like me who have nothing to do in the game other than master the new goal recipes.

Really hoping they get this sorted soon, I miss wanting to play!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I had high hopes that the team using the basic Grill for the last 5 day goal (Dec. 02 2021) would sort the issue but that was another pipe dream it seems. Once again, the locked recipes that I unlocked during the goal are now re-locked. The first recipe is still available as it was never locked but Lucky Ducky and Winter Salmon are greyed out.

This is the most vexing issue ever, especially for long time players like me who have nothing to do in the game other than master the new goal recipes.

Really hoping they get this sorted soon, I miss wanting to play!
    Darnit!

I saw your edit on the previous post too - so, this now affects the Tasty Trot (15-Day 18 Nov 2021) and Olden Spiced (5-Day 2 Dec 2021) goals as well.

Have any goals stayed unlocked for you?

(Also, if you're comfortable posting this or PMing me, would you be able to share which operating system and version of the game you are playing in?)

Need Me? Send me a PM

Hi guys!
    You scared me, Annira, so i ran to check my stuff.
    New recipes on grill just migrated to the end of menu, still mastered and unlocked.
    And prev.15 goal's - at least my ovens are still unlocked...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VC1.jpg 
Views:	848 
Size:	75.1 KB 
ID:	61554Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VC2.jpg 
Views:	843 
Size:	88.9 KB 
ID:	61555Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VC3.jpg 
Views:	847 
Size:	102.2 KB 
ID:	61556

Last edited by pixiegamer; 12-10-21 at 01:26 PM. Reason: enlarged pics

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast