Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: ONGOING ISSUE: Goal Prizes Re-Locking after Goal Completion

Just curious... does it affect Android users only or iOS as well?
    For android the latest update was over 4yrs ago, in November 2017...
    What about iOS? Better? Fresher? Stable? Why?

If not - why the oldest users got caught in it? They know everything and aren't useful commercially any more?

Just thinking. Strange absence of reaction to seemingly common problem...

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Both Android and iOS users have reported this problem. Unfortunately, it seems to affect users at random
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper

Goals resetting and locking stoves/ovens after completed also removing goal prize

I posted about this back in September but I can not find my post so sorry. I am still having an issue with after goals stop and new ones start they locked my stones/ovens and take away all the mastery plus recipes also game is locking side goal awards. Please can I get some help? Ive filled a ticket but think it is getting lost or buried in the pile. Ive been with this games for years and would hate to stop playing but I?m getting to the point where I?m done! Its really not fun when you work so hard to complete goals and have everything locked at taken away. Please check my game and you will see the stones/ovens out but locked on the appliance tab.. thank you!

Hm... so it seems to be database problem, not coding one. Well, if it'll be fixed, I'll be back in game. Maybe. So much useful time appeared after quitting!

Executive Chef
    What utter nonsense!

My completed goal items are now showing locked, when I checked 5 minutes ago they were still there unlocked.
    I now have lovely loungers, posh aquarium & center stage locked.

I wish S8 would stop giving us goals & instead FIX this issue FIRST because what point it is to work & not enjoy the items.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    What utter nonsense!

My completed goal items are now showing locked, when I checked 5 minutes ago they were still there unlocked.

I wish S8 would stop giving us goals & instead FIX this issue FIRST because what point it is to work & not enjoy the items.
    Deleted duplicate post in different thread. We apologize for the inconvenience but appreciate your patience while the team continues to investigate. Please continue to use this thread for updates, and do not create new ones.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    Deleted duplicate post in different thread. We apologize for the inconvenience but appreciate your patience while the team continues to investigate. Please continue to use this thread for updates, and do not create new ones.
    I did not create new threads, I posted in existing ones related to the topic & the related items.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    What utter nonsense!

It's okay. Keeps happening with me since August. I just quit goals before new year - left old habits back.

And it keeps happening - seems database is crashing like house of cards: starting from oldest ones.
    Maybe, it's just time to go

PS: Ah! And do not contrargue with staff: it's against forum rules! Just leave your message and go wait for reaction!

Quote Originally Posted by karengar View Post
    I posted about this back in September but I can not find my post so sorry. I am still having an issue with after goals stop and new ones start they locked my stones/ovens and take away all the mastery plus recipes also game is locking side goal awards. Please can I get some help? Ive filled a ticket but think it is getting lost or buried in the pile. Ive been with this games for years and would hate to stop playing but I?m getting to the point where I?m done! Its really not fun when you work so hard to complete goals and have everything locked at taken away. Please check my game and you will see the stones/ovens out but locked on the appliance tab.. thank you!
    I moved your post to the correct thread. The team is still investigating and we appreciate your patience.
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 02-14-22 at 04:34 PM.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Nightclub Owner
    Shocker! Once more all the goal items I unlocked in the previous goal became unavailable to me yesterday:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3488.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	73.4 KB 
ID:	62278

Seriously, this is not some small bug that's mildly irritating but a huge issue that makes the game essentially unplayable.

I really would just up and quit the game but my commitments to the community and the friendships I've made within it over the years keep me from doing so. Not sure how much longer I'll be able to hang around waiting for this issue to get sorted when each goal that disappears feels like another slap in the face.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast