Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ONGOING ISSUE: Goal Prizes Re-Locking after Goal Completion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper

Took away recipes from goals that I was working on

What the heck storm8??? I completed the all goals that had the mushroom pepper sub and meatball sub and was finishing up cooking the recipes when you took them away! You made it look like I only completed goal to cook first recipe! You can find the other in my restaurant waiting to be served! Now it shows I have only opened the first recipe! Can you give me BACK AMY RECIPES and place them to where they were completed! Not very fair of you to take away progress on goals!! Shame!!

Same happened to me!

Quote Originally Posted by karengar View Post
    What the heck storm8??? I completed the all goals that had the mushroom pepper sub and meatball sub and was finishing up cooking the recipes when you took them away! You made it look like I only completed goal to cook first recipe! You can find the other in my restaurant waiting to be served! Now it shows I have only opened the first recipe! Can you give me BACK AMY RECIPES and place them to where they were completed! Not very fair of you to take away progress on goals!! Shame!!
    Same happened to me but with the Starry Goal! I completed Starry goal but 4 recipes are missing now and I can't cook them again! Celestial Confit and Dreamy Tacos on Overnight Oven and Sea Dream Paella and Night Rice Salad on Starshine Stove. They made it look like I never cooked them at all and they are all locked on appliances! I did cook these recipes and I finished the Starry goal! The goal prizes are currently displayed in my restaurant but they show unavailable for purchase and locked within deco tab! Afraid to store them now! Maybe I'm not the only one here. Are your goal prizes missing or locked too?

Rhino Keeper

You've done it to me again!! Beyond furious

Ok now I extremely angry! You have taken away my progress now on all YELLOW SCHOOL BUS goals which I had completed and was working on mastering all recipes! You've also locked each Yellow School Bus stove/oven! I have screenshots of proof of THEFT if someone could tell me how to post! Also, DO NOT TELL ME TO OPEN A TICKET because this has happened before and to date they have DONE NOTHING! I've submitted two tickets on the last one they took away my progress and recipes! That was months ago and NOTHING i also noticed they've locked other ovens/stoves that i had unlocked. WHY? WHY are you taking my stuff away? I've spent real money on this game and this is theft! I'm so angry it's not even funny now! Please fix this!

Oh no! Please log a ticket with Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. They'll be able to help.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    It doesn't work creating a ticket! This happened a couple of months ago and I created two tickets and I'm STILL WAITING! They do NOT answer tickets!! Any other advice that will actually work??

Unfortunately, you will need to continue with Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new to address issues in your game. The game was previously unsupported, but is now. Please make sure you fill out the ticket form as completely as possible. Thanks.
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 09-13-21 at 12:02 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok I created a ticket with attachments so we shall see. I'm not really holding my breath . Hopefully I will have better luck but if this is going to keep happening I'll have to quit this game and demand a refund for unused gems since it's just taking. Anyone else having an issue like this or am I just the lucky one??

Rhino Keeper
    Day 3 and still waiting! Stoves/ovens NOT unlocked along with recipes!

I checked and Support responded to you on Tuesday‬. Please check your spam folder as sometimes our tickets miss the inbox. Feel free to respond to the ticket, and do not post your communications from support in the forum as that would violate the Terms of Service. Thanks for understanding.

Rhino Keeper
    I responded. Not sure what they are asking since I explained everything to them in the ticket. Can you check again??? Thank you!!!! It's really appreciated.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast