Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/25: The Nutcracker Suite | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    Thanks. Got the castle to level 10 but just realized I missed the fairy.
    She's not in your inventory?
    If not, I would submit a Ticket with S8 support. You should have gotten her and it's easy to prove you finished the event.
    I hope they can fix it for you, good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Good to hear you could finish the event in time. Must have been very stressful.
    I don't know what you could have done differently. You already did a force-close. Storing items sometimes helps, but I suggested it to another player with upgrade problems and it didn't help.
    Being prepared/ work ahead is always a good idea, but with storybooks you can't prepare everything in advance.
    Hope you have a less stressful finish next event
    Thanks. Did get up to collected 1000 coins and pecan tree from ice castle. However, I missed the fairy and will put in a ticket as you suggested.

Rhino Keeper
    Just wondering what the drop rate for jewels are from the Rock Outcropping and other stones that I cant remember the name rn My mom recently started playing this game again as well but from scratch and is just on level 22. She quickly got low on jewels and mined down numerous stones without getting any jewels from them. I didnt think they were that rare. She had to gem that last nutty cookie to be able to finish in time. And now the day after finishing, she's been getting jewels left and right...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by manga100 View Post
    Just wondering what the drop rate for jewels are from the Rock Outcropping and other stones that I cant remember the name rn My mom recently started playing this game again as well but from scratch and is just on level 22. She quickly got low on jewels and mined down numerous stones without getting any jewels from them. I didnt think they were that rare. She had to gem that last nutty cookie to be able to finish in time. And now the day after finishing, she's been getting jewels left and right...
    The best is to hammer on an Iron Rich Rock. Best drop rate, a bit expensive when you are low level, but saves a lot of energy.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    Thanks. Got the castle to level 10 but just realized I missed the fairy.
    Well getting the castle to level 10 is not enough, you must finish the story book to get the final prize.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    The best is to hammer on an Iron Rich Rock. Best drop rate, a bit expensive when you are low level, but saves a lot of energy.
    Ahh yes that's the one I couldn't remember the name of. But yeah she did that over and over but usually got one jewel per 5 or more iron rich rocks. It just struck me as odd as I seem to always get them, even when mining rock outcroppings and she has been getting them very generously today after she finished the event.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by manga100 View Post
    Ahh yes that's the one I couldn't remember the name of. But yeah she did that over and over but usually got one jewel per 5 or more iron rich rocks. It just struck me as odd as I seem to always get them, even when mining rock outcroppings and she has been getting them very generously today after she finished the event.
    Dark Cave Formation costs gems but also has good drops. Rarely you can win one from an Adventure.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Well getting the castle to level 10 is not enough, you must finish the story book to get the final prize.
    Upgrading the Castle to level 10 is the final step of the storybook, though. I upgraded my castle, and boom! Fairy appeared.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    Upgrading the Castle to level 10 is the final step of the storybook, though. I upgraded my castle, and boom! Fairy appeared.
    You could upgrade the castle to level 10 at the start of chapter 10. Hence, I asked.

Rhino Keeper
    I am stuck at 16/20. Sent request out the moment the chapter opened for me. Have active Neighbor and previous request sitting in inventory at 40 when needed only 15.

Are my neighbours all done with event and not logging in anymore? Or what is it? Usually get all request done in couple of hours!