Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/25: The Nutcracker Suite | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Side goal in the Blue Book, "Aw, Rats," has us summoning a Royal Rat in the Workshop. The Royal Rat is actually summoned in the Kitchen, not the Workshop.

Executive Chef
    The Adventure shows up in Chapter 3. It's called "Nut Harvest." It requires 1 Cheese Wheel, 5 Water, and 5 Roast Chicken. The Cheese Wheel is obtained from fighting the Rat King which spawns from Farmhouses. Two of the drops from the Adventure are the Nut Gnome and Undecorated Trees.

Additional drops: Nutcracker Princes, Pecan Trees
    Last edited by Stymie52; 11-26-21 at 06:47 AM. Reason: Additional information

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    The Adventure shows up in Chapter 3. It's called "Nut Harvest." It requires 1 Cheese Wheel, 5 Water, and 5 Roast Chicken. The Cheese Wheel is obtained from fighting the Rat King which spawns from Farmhouses. Two of the drops from the Adventure are the Nut Gnome and Undecorated Trees.
    Guess I’ll be leaving my farmhouses out ...

This is helpful to know, thank you!

Executive Chef
    Good to know, thanks! How long does the Adventure take?
    Do you (or anyone else working ahead) know if we need to collect from the Sawmills and/or Sparkling Mines in Chapter 2 or 3?

I like Storybook Events, but the first couple of days are hard, when you sit on your hands, waiting for things to unlock.
    Good luck everyone!
    Remember to keep your Chapter open (by not finishing the last goal) if you want to work ahead. Note the time new chapters open, so you'll know when to complete your current one.

Chapter 2
    Goal 1 : Place Winter Castle (buy in Market and build, forgot the requirements, sorry)
    Goal 2 : Tend Nutcracker Princes 0/12 (you can buy max 10 for 5000 each in the Market, 5 minutes timer, they drop Cracked Nuts, not a guaranteed drop but some drop 2)
    Goal 3 : Clear a Pecan Tree 0/2 (buy in the Market for 2000 Coins, 15 chops to clear, if you want some for decorating, store them immediately after buying, storing option could disappear after the event or after having them out to long, it doesn't seem to have a max number you can buy, wish that was the case with the gorgeous Harvest Tree )
    Goal 4 : Upgrade the Winter Castle to Lv. 2 (requirements : 15 Cracked Nuts and 15 Pecans)

Cracked Nuts and Pecan's have a max of 99
    I'm not collecting Pecans ahead of time, just in case this is one of those moments where you want to keep side goals open.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 11-26-21 at 01:28 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Storm8 could you plz make the berry bushes and harvest trees storable, saleable or just deco only or all of them. Plz

Rhino Keeper
    Aaaargh I should have known better and not have built the Castle early. My goal 2 Nutcracker Prince is now inaccessible in the market, locked even though the goal points me to purchase it. Restarted several times to no avail.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Aaaargh I should have known better and not have built the Castle early. My goal 2 Nutcracker Prince is now inaccessible in the market, locked even though the goal points me to purchase it. Restarted several times to no avail.

Yay issue resolved by:
    - collecting from the castle
    - placing the castle in storage and bringing it back out again
    - restarting the game again

Now I can purchase my Nutty princes!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    oh that's good news!

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Looks like a fun event. But as usual with a storybook chapter type, I will wait at least a couple of days before starting. It seems that more times than not something doesn?t work right and it?s the weekend. This time a holiday one as well.

Happy Thanksgiving to all that celebrate this day.
    Same as I do, any idea when it will auto start?

I have 8 days left on the timed goal on the candy kingdom part 2, while waiting to collect the troll candy for the spell I am concentrating on getting amulets, leaves etc so want to wait as long as possible before starting this

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast