Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/25: The Nutcracker Suite | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    All of the artwork for the event is great. My favorite is the fire underneath the Nut Gnomes cauldron. Thank you S8 for that beautiful animation!

Fashion Designer
    12 hours waiting for my last 2 cinnamon sugars. Guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow and do the rest of 9 and 10 in one day. I have everything prepared that I can do early. Fingers crossed it will go well.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer
    My suggestion if you're wondering whether to accept request for recipe cards or not is very simple. I visited them and tapped on their castle, it was level 4 so I figured that they truly did need them as the last requests were in chapter 5.

Farm Supplier
    I’m still stuck on 17, I put my requests out at 5am my time. 20 hours ago, still stuck on 17. I’ve forced closed 15 times reset my phone, everything I can think of.
    I really hate the quests that depend on other players. I play non stop yet I’m throttled by what others do, or don’t do. It just sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Sent out the request for Cinnamon Spice to 19 neighbors I know will respond. Now, if the game is handling requests correctly, it'll just be a waiting game. I have my doubts though because I am still receiving requests today marked two/three days ago from neighbors asking for Recipe Cards.
    It’s almost 24 hours since I sent out the 19 requests and I?ve only gotten 7 Cinnamon Spices. I checked with my neighbors that “haven’t responded” and they either said that they did not receive a request or that they DID respond to the request.

And I KNOW that it isn’t because they may still be answering requests for Recipe Cards because I only sent out 15 requests for those.

Looks like the CS server side app is still working “wonderfully.”

This issue has been repeating itself in every CS storybook type event. Has any Storm8 staff ever given a close to reasonable explanation of why this happens or any reassurances that it is being looked into or that it will ever be fixed? I mean, “come on!” If you’re going to make this a necessary part of the event, make sure it works as intended; unless you’re telling me that this is the way it was intended all along

Edit: And right on cue the sale for gems comes on for the last day.
    Last edited by deadpixel; 12-04-21 at 01:03 AM.

New Resident
    The Nut Butter takes 6 hours to craft

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rgdyk View Post
    The Nut Butter takes 6 hours to craft
    And there are no boosts for Magic Forge?.so no speeding up except if you use gems?..hmmmm

I finished, but i did not receive sugarplum faerie. I closed mine device and also delete the app.

So annoyed-Am again not going to finish. Did not check and got a 23 hour delay for my first quest. Have never caught up

Executive Chef
    After finishing the event, you can still spwan the Rat King and craft the Royal Rat.
    I’ve made 4 and the craft is still there.

Quote Originally Posted by chesterboooy View Post
    I finished, but i did not receive sugarplum faerie. I closed mine device and also delete the app.
    It went in your inventory after finishing the event. If it’s not there (or already in your realm) better submit a ticket with S8 support
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 12-04-21 at 11:48 AM.