Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/25: The Nutcracker Suite | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I'm accepting all requests for the spice, but I got a request for the recipe. Im not sure I should accept that request. Are there players out there still needing the recipe?
    You can see when they sent the request. Typically it the request it a day old or older, they will not need it.

I also got a request for recipes that was only 44 min old so it looks like some neighbors do still need the recipes.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    You can see when they sent the request. Typically it the request it a day old or older, they will not need it.

I also got a request for recipes that was only 44 min old so it looks like some neighbors do still need the recipes.
    Yes. I just thought of that and went back to check. It was only about 30 minutes ago, so I accepted it.

Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    one trick that works pretty well for me is, go to one of your favorite neighbors and send him a gift. Upon completion, go back to your realm and the number of responses should update right away.
    I think this helped me out, thanks for the tip! It took a bit over 7 hours to get 20 (thank you, neighbors!) and, along with force closing, just visiting seemed to kick the counter up a notch.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm accepting all requests for the spice, but I got a request for the recipe. Im not sure I should accept that request. Are there players out there still needing the recipe?
    Yes, they can still need it. Maybe they got a really late start. Not sure what it hurts to accept the request.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    Yes, they can still need it. Maybe they got a really late start. Not sure what it hurts to accept the request.
    It can hurt to accept old requests in circumstances when an event has two neighbor requests, such as this one does.
    We are only allowed 20 responses per day, and if someone answers a recipe card request that is two days old, it could affect a players ability to get all 20 of the needed spices. I have definitely had 19 replies today, possibly all twenty, but only 18 are showing on the counter. This is after multiple force closes. It rarely takes this long to receive all twenty, so I fear I may have received an answer to an old request this morning.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    It can hurt to accept old requests in circumstances when an event has two neighbor requests, such as this one does.
    We are only allowed 20 responses per day, and if someone answers a recipe card request that is two days old, it could affect a players ability to get all 20 of the needed spices. I have definitely had 19 replies today, possibly all twenty, but only 18 are showing on the counter. This is after multiple force closes. It rarely takes this long to receive all twenty, so I fear I may have received an answer to an old request this morning.
    So it hurts the other person, but not you? I hadn't thought of that. Following the advice of another person on the forum, I just always accept all requests.

I have multiple accounts. 1 is up to date, 1 is 1 day behind, 1 is a few days behind, and 1 has barely started. (I've been sick) I was hoping to at least get the squirrels on all my accounts, so yes, it would be possible for me to request recipe cards still, but maybe I just won't even bother at this point. I didn't realize that it would set off some alarm bells. Lol!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Yes, I still do. I sent 20 requests yesterday but only got 6 answered from my neighborhood.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

So it hurts the other person, but not you? I hadn't thought of that. Following the advice of another person on the forum, I just always accept all requests.

I have multiple accounts. 1 is up to date, 1 is 1 day behind, 1 is a few days behind, and 1 has barely started. (I've been sick) I was hoping to at least get the squirrels on all my accounts, so yes, it would be possible for me to request recipe cards still, but maybe I just won't even bother at this point. I didn't realize that it would set off some alarm bells. Lol!
    If you need them, by all means send a request! As another member posted above, they say when they were sent. So if you sent them out today, your neighbors would know they're recent. The older ones will say 2 days ago, etc. This is probably a relatively minor problem, since most events don't have back to back neighbor requests. I just wish they wouldn't limit us to 20 replies per day, then it wouldn't be an issue at all.
    I finally gemmed the last two (thanks to the Royal exchange and a few gold mines. Lol) just so I could move on instead of waiting til the day reset.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 12-03-21 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Quoting the post I replied to.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Why are there NO boosts for Magic Forge, but there are boosts for all other crafting buildings that are frequently used during events? Would be nice if Storm8 considered adding this to the boosts. It really slows up the challenges once materials have already been collected…..

Fashion Designer
    I received my recipe cards very quickly, so I expected the cinnamon sugar responses to be the same. I haven't had issues getting responses in a long time. This morning I received 17 very quickly. Then I didn't get any more. I finally requested one from Stormie's Castle, so now my total is 18 and has been for hours. I've tried force closing, etc. Nothing has worked to move me to 20, but I'll keep trying.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.