Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 220

Thread: Castle Story 11/25: The Nutcracker Suite | event information on page 1

  1. #71
    Fashion Designer Gaillock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    678
    I'm on Chapter 5 goal 4 but I don't have any side goals as listed on page 1. I tried restarting my game. Can anyone help please? Thanks.

  2. #72
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,806
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    I'm on Chapter 5 goal 4 but I don't have any side goals as listed on page 1. I tried restarting my game. Can anyone help please? Thanks.
    Why is it a problem you don't have the side goal?
    Maybe you've already completed it or it get's triggered in Goal 5.
    The side goals only ask you to collect the upgrade materials (needed for the next Castle upgrade) and auto-complete almost instantly if you already have those.

  3. #73
    Fashion Designer Gaillock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    678
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Why is it a problem you don't have the side goal?
    Maybe you've already completed it or it get's triggered in Goal 5.
    The side goals only ask you to collect the upgrade materials (needed for the next Castle upgrade) and auto-complete almost instantly if you already have those.
    That is not the case here. It asks me to prepare things.
    Side Goal: - Prepare Chocolate Turtle - 1
    Prepare a Nutty Cookies - 1
    Gather Ornamental Walnuts - LL 5 - HL 10
    Gather Assorted Nuts - LL 15 - HL 20

  4. #74
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    109
    Edit: no longer needed an answer my previous question.
    Now to anyone who wants to answer :

    How many nutcracker prince you have?
    Last edited by Blanche_Lady; 11-28-21 at 12:25 PM.

  5. #75
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by Blanche_Lady View Post
    How many nutcracker prince you have?
    I got the maximum of 10 princes.

  6. #76
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    1,687
    Quote Originally Posted by Blanche_Lady View Post
    Edit: no longer needed an answer my previous question.
    Now to anyone who wants to answer :

    How many nutcracker prince you have?
    I got 7 Nutcracker Princes.

  7. #77
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    295
    Btw, reminder to take out 2 taverns for Chapter 8.

  8. #78
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    14,312
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    That is not the case here. It asks me to prepare things.
    Side Goal: - Prepare Chocolate Turtle - 1
    Prepare a Nutty Cookies - 1
    Gather Ornamental Walnuts - LL 5 - HL 10
    Gather Assorted Nuts - LL 15 - HL 20
    I've double checked I transcribed what was provided. I guess it's only a problem if you can't proceed without crafting the chocolate turtle or cookies. Have you checked the kitchen for the crafts? If it's not stopping you doing anything else, keep going? You don't need those materials to level 6 to upgrade. Is what I've written in your goal book? Not sure.... I am getting neighbour requests for the recipes so perhaps even if the side goal asks for those things they might not keep you from progressing... ?

  9. #79
    Fashion Designer Gaillock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    678
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've double checked I transcribed what was provided. I guess it's only a problem if you can't proceed without crafting the chocolate turtle or cookies. Have you checked the kitchen for the crafts? If it's not stopping you doing anything else, keep going? You don't need those materials to level 6 to upgrade. Is what I've written in your goal book? Not sure.... I am getting neighbour requests for the recipes so perhaps even if the side goal asks for those things they might not keep you from progressing... ?
    I've done everything but upgrade the castle. Nothing in my goal book. Nothing to craft in kitchen, workshop, potion shop or magic forge. Oh well. Don't need it I guess. Just strange. Thanks for replying.

  10. #80
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    803
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    I'm on Chapter 5 goal 4 but I don't have any side goals as listed on page 1. I tried restarting my game. Can anyone help please? Thanks.
    I also don't have the side goals and I finished everything but leveling up in chapter 5. I think those items will be needed which is why I want to be able to craft them

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •