Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/25: The Nutcracker Suite | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBlu View Post
    How many squirrels can we have? I had 5 in storage one minute then suddenly only 2!
    As far as I know there is no limit.
    If you had placed the Squirrels in your Realm there probably wouldn't have been a problem. You would have just gotten the 2 extra.

But, I think that when the game awards you 2 Squirrels for completing Goal 1 Chapter 4, it is coded to make sure you have 2 Squirrels in your inventory (just 2, no more and no less) instead of adding 2. (just a theory though)
    Someone else reported missing Trees earlier and I advised people to place things in your Realm instead of leaving it in your inventory.
    I'm sorry you lost so many Squirrels

So a warning again, place won items in your realm, don't leave them in your inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by Toastycats View Post
    Can we craft more than one royal rat king?
    I've made 2 and can make a third. I think 4 is usually the limit

Quote Originally Posted by barbixx67 View Post
    I hope I?m posting this in the right place, if not my apologies. HELP! I?ve just noticed my 2 Nut Gnomes are only dropping $1,000 every 4hrs. I?ve tried restarting the game, placed them in storage and pulled them out but it?s still the same. I?m not receiving the items listed; Roasted Almonds, Roasted Chestnuts, EW, Glimmerdust, Living Wood, etc. Can someone tell me if or what I should do? Thank you in advance. :-)
    Like other people said, event stuff will only drop when the item is unlocked/ rewarded in the event.
    The other items listed on page 1 (corn, creep tooth, fur, rat tail, sugar cane, tomato, wheat) will start to drop after the event is finished.
    Not when it's finished for you, but when it's finished for everyone (if you've started immediately you have to wait a couple of days before the event is over over for everyone)
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 11-29-21 at 10:53 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    I have to ask, did you count the number that actually accepted your requests? Last story book I was short 1 request in chapter 9 and thought that even though I had had 20 acceptances, that one might have been a leftover from the earlier requests. So this time I was very careful. I only asked the first 20 who asked me. I took screenshots of everyone that accepted on my newsfeed, and of the counter. I had had 17 requests come in before the counter and cards in inventory reached 15. So I am missing 2. I believe this is from roll backs. It doesn't matter in chapter 5 but if this hapoens in chapter 9 when we need 20 I will be stuck again till the next day. These are not 2 that are different requests from different tasks, I have no open tasks, last requests were last story book. I have actually put in a ticket to ask if we have a roll back will the request counter that allows 20 per day and the event counter (the one on the side counting the recipe books) both roll back equally, because if they don't maybe that's the problem. I will be very interested to see what happens in chapter 9. (And yes, multiple force closing didn't change anything!) Sorry SW, I had to post a reply here as maybe others might comment on my logic and the possibility that this is maybe what is happening. I haven't posted in the bugs thread because this is what everyone is reading, so please leave for a bit.
    I'm not sure I understand. I will sit down and read this again after dinner. However something is definitely wrong; I just had a friend accept my request about an hour ago, but I am still on 11. There's definitely an issue. I am now at 20 hours with no new recipe cards, and at least two acceptances since then. I've never ever had trouble getting 20 requests accepted before now. This is not right.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    I'm not sure I understand. I will sit down and read this again after dinner. However something is definitely wrong; I just had a friend accept my request about an hour ago, but I am still on 11. There's definitely an issue. I am now at 20 hours with no new recipe cards, and at least two acceptances since then. I've never ever had trouble getting 20 requests accepted before now. This is not right.
    Force close your game! Also check your inventory, there you have the exact number of cards.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    ShibuyaCloths, could it be you've got names mixed up in the Math overview? The math doesn't fit the Inventory Information.
    Nut Wreath in the overview should be Nutty Cookies I think. Nut Platter should be Nut Wreath. Nut butter should be Nut Platter and Nut Harvest Nut Butter.

Those roll backs are so annoying. I had an adventure sitting for hours because I knew the next chapter would start with them. So while I collected the rest of my walnuts for the upgrade I didn?t collect from my queens keep. Then I had the walnuts, upgraded my winter castle, started the new chapter, collected the adventure, it ticked off, I started a new one and I tried to place a squirrel which I got from it. Theeeen the running horse came and afterwards the upgrade was gone, I weirdly only had 19 instead of the 20 walnuts I needed for it despite the decorated trees having been collected from, I was of course back to the chapter before but the new adventure was already going. So now I have to wait another two hours. Strangely enough I got to keep the squirrel. That makes no sense at all. If there have to be roll backs, at least everything should go back to the way it was. But like this it?s simply horrible. I mean I will probably still make everything in time. But it?s so annoying.
    Sorry for the rant. 🙈

Fashion Designer
    I'm making a huge effort to delete inactive neighbours during this event to see if it helps with the neighbour request rate. So far I've deleted over 50! I had no idea I had so many who weren't playing and it probably goes some way to explaining why requests have always been an issue for me.

My requests for recipe cards seemed to go through quite quickly.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    ShibuyaCloths, could it be you've got names mixed up in the Math overview? The math doesn't fit the Inventory Information.
    Nut Wreath in the overview should be Nutty Cookies I think. Nut Platter should be Nut Wreath. Nut butter should be Nut Platter and Nut Harvest Nut Butter.
    I did shift all the craft column names by 1. I correcting it now.
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 11-30-21 at 05:52 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    My "watch this video and double your daily coin for logging in" has offered me a video three days in a row but stops saying it failed would I like to try again. Other than this, I don't think I'm having game play problems. I hope they figure out the problems other players are having.

On the side goals where it says "prepare" food items, will it autocomplete if the item has been crafted and is inventory?

This is a fun event with really cute artwork. Thank you S8 for keeping the stress down and the game fun during the holiday.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 11-30-21 at 06:50 AM.

Can I craft items like the cookies and platters ahead of the goal asking for them?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbull2 View Post
    Can I craft items like the cookies and platters ahead of the goal asking for them?
    Yes. But not between chapters, so don't upgrade the castle.

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast