Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread: Castle Story 11/25: The Nutcracker Suite | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    I thought there was a reward of 2 Nut Gnomes in one of those goals. So shoulda had at least 2 for the drops.

I ended up with five gnomes. They kept dropping from the adventures.
    I ran them pretty much constantly but I guess it was worth it for the ease of finishing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyFencer View Post
    I knew when I started that I'd be pushing the timing, but I've been zipping along through the levels and using gems and elven boosters to speed up stuff. Then I ran into the nut gnome and ONE nut from him every four hours. Can we say screeching halt? There's no way to get enough just for the level I'm on, much less the remaining ones.

So, I'm keeping the unfinished building in my winter area. It looks snowed in. It will remind me to return to avoiding these events for this reason. I'll be around to help my neighbors during them, and I'll work on other storyline items and some of the other events.

But I'm booting that gnome outta my kingdom.
    Next storybook event, try going on the Adventure non stop (or as often as you can) from the moment it is available.
    Event items dropped from it, including the Gnome.
    And like riverly said, you should have gotten at least 2 from Chapter 7 Goal 2..

Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    Need neighbors quickly for 3 accounts. ...
    It's probably too late (just woke up/ read your comment), but I've added your 3 accounts.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 12-07-21 at 10:12 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    Need neighbors quickly for 3 accounts.

29vanilla 18/20

WhidbeyPort 17/20

WhidbeyPort29 16/20

Please please. For this event. Still need to craft items. Thanks ��

Please add
    Sent to all 3 accounts a few hours ago. Hopefully you got them all in time. 😊

On another note, I wish we didn?t need to use the items we are trying to save up to craft a monster in order to also go on adventures. I didn?t do as many adventures as I could have because I?m trying to save cheese wheels for the Rat King.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyFencer View Post
    I knew when I started that I'd be pushing the timing, but I've been zipping along through the levels and using gems and elven boosters to speed up stuff. Then I ran into the nut gnome and ONE nut from him every four hours. Can we say screeching halt? There's no way to get enough just for the level I'm on, much less the remaining ones.

So, I'm keeping the unfinished building in my winter area. It looks snowed in. It will remind me to return to avoiding these events for this reason. I'll be around to help my neighbors during them, and I'll work on other storyline items and some of the other events.

But I'm booting that gnome outta my kingdom.
    Well, I'm sorry this event went south for you, but I do like your idea of the unfinished snowed in building. I'm not sure I like the way the finished castle looks. It reminds me of brightly colored plastic. I probably won't be keeping it out.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    ... On another note, I wish we didn?t need to use the items we are trying to save up to craft a monster in order to also go on adventures. I didn?t do as many adventures as I could have because I?m trying to save cheese wheels for the Rat King.
    I think that's just a problem of not having enough energy.
    If we had to fight another beast/ person for an item to go on Adventures, requiring the same amount of Energy, it wouldn't make a difference.
    (you'd still have to make a choice to spent your energy to go on Adventures or to save up for the craft)

I consider these extra crafts a luxury. Only go for it if you've got a handle on the main event (or if you have no chance at finishing it)
    If you're struggling to finish storybook events the Adventures are extremely helpful. (even if you're not struggling, they are extremely helpful)

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you Frosty and everyone else who helped. Very much appreciated. Love the neighborly forum. Not enough time though to complete everything bc life is so busy. Congrats to those who finished in time.

Executive Chef
    My level 10 castle is dropping event items (cheese, pecan tree) but I no longer can do the adventure to use up the cheese!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    The decorated trees have a timer but only drop a blue star - would be great if they became deco only ...

Nutcracker prince dropped plant in a log, wood and similar items for me

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122