Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/25: The Nutcracker Suite | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    I am stuck at 16/20. Sent request out the moment the chapter opened for me. Have active Neighbor and previous request sitting in inventory at 40 when needed only 15.

Are my neighbours all done with event and not logging in anymore? Or what is it? Usually get all request done in couple of hours!
    I’m having the same issue and starting to feel like it’s some gem speed up conspiracy I have many very active neighbors, I send my requests in batches and usually get them all back in a few hours max, usually under 2. I got 10 in under an hour and then nothing for the last 8 hours. I hate these neighbor requests as there is no consistency and we only have theories as to how they work. There is no way one of my 100 neighbors hasn’t logged in.

I too started the event a few days late this time since last storybook had a lot of glitches I wanted to wait. Add me if you like and we can see if it works.

ID: RobinCradles

Well, my castle never unstuck from not being able to upgrade to the last level. As many times as I restarted, stored it and placed it? all the things. I should have been able to complete the event early on the last day. The agent from Storm 8 was no help at all. So, no new decorations for me and a lot of time and energy wasted.

So disappointed.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    So...what exactly happened here? The story didn't mention the faerie at all but she was the end prize and the role of the character on the left with the eye patch was only as the narrator and he didn't make it to the board. Unusual...

I do however LOVE storybook events; they're so much more relaxed (except for nail biting neighbour requests) overall and the Winter Castle is really beautiful.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    I’m having the same issue and starting to feel like it’s some gem speed up conspiracy I have many very active neighbors, I send my requests in batches and usually get them all back in a few hours max, usually under 2. I got 10 in under an hour and then nothing for the last 8 hours. I hate these neighbor requests as there is no consistency and we only have theories as to how they work. There is no way one of my 100 neighbors hasn’t logged in.

I too started the event a few days late this time since last storybook had a lot of glitches I wanted to wait. Add me if you like and we can see if it works.

ID: RobinCradles
    Still waiting on those 4 request to fulfill

Sending friend request

Rhino Keeper
    Did the upgrade at the end. But the fairy showed up an hour ago in my storage....hooray
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-06-21 at 10:25 PM. Reason: removed Support info.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    Did the upgrade at the end. But the fairy showed up an hour ago in my storage....hooray
    Nice!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    Yay! Congrats!

Rhino Keeper
    Need neighbors quickly for 3 accounts.

29vanilla 18/20

WhidbeyPort 17/20

WhidbeyPort29 16/20

Please please. For this event. Still need to craft items. Thanks ��

Please add

Rhino Keeper
    I knew when I started that I'd be pushing the timing, but I've been zipping along through the levels and using gems and elven boosters to speed up stuff. Then I ran into the nut gnome and ONE nut from him every four hours. Can we say screeching halt? There's no way to get enough just for the level I'm on, much less the remaining ones.

So, I'm keeping the unfinished building in my winter area. It looks snowed in. It will remind me to return to avoiding these events for this reason. I'll be around to help my neighbors during them, and I'll work on other storyline items and some of the other events.

But I'm booting that gnome outta my kingdom.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyFencer View Post
    I knew when I started that I'd be pushing the timing, but I've been zipping along through the levels and using gems and elven boosters to speed up stuff. Then I ran into the nut gnome and ONE nut from him every four hours. Can we say screeching halt? There's no way to get enough just for the level I'm on, much less the remaining ones.

So, I'm keeping the unfinished building in my winter area. It looks snowed in. It will remind me to return to avoiding these events for this reason. I'll be around to help my neighbors during them, and I'll work on other storyline items and some of the other events.

But I'm booting that gnome outta my kingdom.
    I found the Nut Gnome to be the frustrating part of this event also. Thankfully I had gems left over from not buying the Mint Chip Alicorn, so I did a handful of speedups to get the nuts I needed. Somehow I ended up with more than one Gnome, but it was still very slow going.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.