Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/25: The Nutcracker Suite | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Wow the ending snuck up on me. It's almost over just another hour maybe (I started on day one). I was thinking it was ending Wednesday. The king rat is still craftable for a few more days. Check your timers.

This was a very nice event and I love the artwork. I really appreciate a lower difficulty event during the holiday. Thank you S8.

I very much hope people who are having trouble will have help fixing it and be able to complete it.

I got totally caught out thinking it was a 10 day event. Hence failed to finish.
    Annoying.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Dear players, you can use the suggestion forums to request game items at any time. We need to be mindful that the forum is used by players all around the world and we all share different ideas and beliefs. We come together here on this forum to discuss castle story and to encourage and support each other. Whilst discussing religion per se is not a direct forum rule, there is still the requirement to be respectful of what other players do or don't believe. At the end of the day, this is a fantasy game.

As some of the overnight posts are derailing the thread and causing distress to some players, I'm going to remove those posts and ask they be reviewed. If S8 give the ok, they will be restored. Thank you all.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-05-21 at 03:48 PM.

Executive Chef
    You can make a maximum of 5 Royal Rat's.

Rhino Keeper
    W?ll I'm not tickled pink, I can't upgrade the icecastle to level ten, have all the items to build but when I push build the screen freezes has been that way for one hour, did reboots, shut down, etc still not building to ten. Aggggggrhhhhhhhhhh. Did rebooting, cold booting,. Still trying everything . Anysuggestions,very confused, not sure what is left to do....wrote to support. Thx
    Last edited by kanajunroses; 12-06-21 at 01:12 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    The nutcracker story will not allow me to update ice castle to level ten. I have all the items and ten minutes left. I have cold booted, numerous things for the last hour but every time I hit build the page freezes and goes black ...have enough memory but any suggests options to get it done
    Last edited by kanajunroses; 12-06-21 at 01:15 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Any quick suggestions?
    Last edited by kanajunroses; 12-06-21 at 01:16 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I can't even get on the game.

Rhino Keeper
    I can't even get on the game. 5 minutes left. After retrying And being booted out over and over, must have held my tongue th? right way. Got on, hit the dialog box to upgrade and voila it did....hooray. Thanks for putting up with my panic. Any suggestions for future if this happens again or was it the luck of the draw?
    Last edited by kanajunroses; 12-06-21 at 01:20 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    I can't even get on the game. 5 minutes left. After retrying And being booted out over and over, must have held my tongue th? right way. Got on, hit the dialog box to upgrade and voila it did....hooray. Thanks for putting up with my panic. Any suggestions for future if this happens again or was it the luck of the draw?
    Good to hear you could finish the event in time. Must have been very stressful.
    I don't know what you could have done differently. You already did a force-close. Storing items sometimes helps, but I suggested it to another player with upgrade problems and it didn't help.
    Being prepared/ work ahead is always a good idea, but with storybooks you can't prepare everything in advance.
    Hope you have a less stressful finish next event

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks. Got the castle to level 10 but just realized I missed the fairy.