Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/25: The Nutcracker Suite | event information on page 1

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    SpiritWind, the last requirement of the side goal of Chapter 8 should be 'Gather 15 roasted almonds' instead of 'Prepare a Nut Platter - LL 1 - HL 2'.
    Looking at the rest of the Goal, Math and Inventory Information, the Nut Platter will be unlocked in Chapter 9.
    thank you so much, I've updated the text. I did the same to info from chapter 7 today too. I think I will go back to not providing side goal info in future!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    I'm making a huge effort to delete inactive neighbours during this event to see if it helps with the neighbour request rate. So far I've deleted over 50! I had no idea I had so many who weren't playing and it probably goes some way to explaining why requests have always been an issue for me.

My requests for recipe cards seemed to go through quite quickly.
    I?m curious what criteria you use to determine who?s playing and who isn?t. I sat out several events in September and October, so anyone visiting my kingdoms would not see any items from recent events, but I was still addictively and actively playing daily. I also don?t really visit neighbors and write on walls.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    I?m curious what criteria you use to determine who?s playing and who isn?t. I sat out several events in September and October, so anyone visiting my kingdoms would not see any items from recent events, but I was still addictively and actively playing daily. I also don?t really visit neighbors and write on walls.
    Look here, Nugget #3: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...et-3-Neighbors
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    thank you so much, I've updated the text. I did the same to info from chapter 7 today too. I think I will go back to not providing side goal info in future!
    That might be a good idea, there seems to be a lot of confusion about these side goals while they don't really matter.

Anyone else loving the Squirrel art & animation? I think they are lovely, I already have 4 of them living in my new Fall area
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 12-02-21 at 06:37 AM.

Well, I am as ready as I can be for chapter 9 (insert ominous sounds here). Good luck to everyone with the neighbor asks...

Executive Chef
    It would have been nice if the "ready to collect" arrows on the Nutcracker Prince were taller so we can see the awesome detail! I noticed the arrows float above my other older critters but while the Nutcracker Prince was made taller, the arrows stay in the same place, covering the face area. On some of the large creatures like the Maxotaur and Big Bad Wolf the arrows are on the chest so we can see the faces. And on some, like Philomena and Archer, the arrows appear offset a bit so the face area can be seen. I guess when newer taller figures like Cleo, Kalani, and now the Nutcrackers are made, there isn't adjustment.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

I only joined in on this one at the last minute, so I am way behind most of you ��…
    Does anyone know the drop rate yet for the gnome? I am trying to plan ahead, because there are no surprises in this game, right?!?? ��������
    Farmer or Builder, Jester or Vassel;
    All are welcome to my cartoon castle!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Elsie_Dee View Post
    I only joined in on this one at the last minute, so I am way behind most of you ��…
    Does anyone know the drop rate yet for the gnome? I am trying to plan ahead, because there are no surprises in this game, right?!?? ��������
    See page 1
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    See page 1
    Thank you! I did not see drop rate before
    Farmer or Builder, Jester or Vassel;
    All are welcome to my cartoon castle!

New Resident

Read and plan

Quote Originally Posted by Elsie_Dee View Post
    I only joined in on this one at the last minute, so I am way behind most of you ��?
    Yes, check page 1 for items and rates. Don?t go on any quests so you?re ready for Nut Harvest Quests. Find out what buildings you may need to collect from so they are ready. Just waited 5 hours for my tavern to be ready. Also, you?ll have to make Nutty Cookies. Those are holding me up some because I didn?t collect from Nutcracker as often as I should have. Have to nurse him through now, collecting every 5 minutes. Read and plan and should be doable! Good luck!