Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/25: The Nutcracker Suite | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Toastycats View Post
    Can we craft more than one royal rat king?
    Yes i think so, crafted one and its still possible in the kitchen. I dont think i want two though.

As for the nut gnome drops: mine drop only coins too. The squirrels dropped nothing until i got the first as a reward from the harvest mission, so that will be the same with the nut gnomes i guess, wait till chapter 7

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by barbixx67 View Post
    I hope I?m posting this in the right place, if not my apologies. HELP! I?ve just noticed my 2 Nut Gnomes are only dropping $1,000 every 4hrs. I?ve tried restarting the game, placed them in storage and pulled them out but it?s still the same. I?m not receiving the items listed; Roasted Almonds, Roasted Chestnuts, EW, Glimmerdust, Living Wood, etc. Can someone tell me if or what I should do? Thank you in advance. :-)
    This is the right place. What chapter are you on?

The Nut Gnomes will not drop anything until Chapter 7. If you have not gemmed ahead and are just completing the goals for each day, it is too soon to collect from the Nut Gnome. He will only give you coins every 4 hours.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    the side goals are only the upgrade requirements and they give you 100 coins, so in essence you can completely ignore them if you want to as they will auto complete when you upgrade at any rate. Is that what you mean?
    Yes thank you!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    The Goal 'Aw, Rats' (craft a Royal Rat) is optional. You don't have to complete it to finish the event.

The other side goals just ask for the requirement to upgrade your Castle. So even if you ignore the side goals, you automatically complete them if you want to progress in the event. (to upgrade your Castle you need the requirement for the upgrade and that will complete the side goal)

There do seem some issues with side goals I have not encountered yet myself. So I can't help you there.
    I would just focus on the main goals for each chapter if I were you.
    Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    My decorated trees have continuously dropped the items even after days complete

Rhino Keeper
    How many squirrels can we have? I had 5 in storage one minute then suddenly only 2!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    My decorated trees have continuously dropped the items even after days complete
    That is good to know. Thank you for sharing.

Executive Chef
    Chapter 5, Goal 2. I have asked my neighbours for recipe cards (about 20 hours ago), and I got 11 back within the first hour. I have had none since then, despite having at least 50 regular players on my list. I have even received requests from some of them but no recipe cards. Is anyone else having trouble here? I just find it odd that it stopped at 11, and didn't even move when my overseas neighbours came online.
    (Yes I have force closed).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Chapter 5, Goal 2. I have asked my neighbours for recipe cards (about 20 hours ago), and I got 11 back within the first hour. I have had none since then, despite having at least 50 regular players on my list. I have even received requests from some of them but no recipe cards. Is anyone else having trouble here? I just find it odd that it stopped at 11, and didn't even move when my overseas neighbours came online.
    (Yes I have force closed).
    I have to ask, did you count the number that actually accepted your requests? Last story book I was short 1 request in chapter 9 and thought that even though I had had 20 acceptances, that one might have been a leftover from the earlier requests. So this time I was very careful. I only asked the first 20 who asked me. I took screenshots of everyone that accepted on my newsfeed, and of the counter. I had had 17 requests come in before the counter and cards in inventory reached 15. So I am missing 2. I believe this is from roll backs. It doesn't matter in chapter 5 but if this hapoens in chapter 9 when we need 20 I will be stuck again till the next day. These are not 2 that are different requests from different tasks, I have no open tasks, last requests were last story book. I have actually put in a ticket to ask if we have a roll back will the request counter that allows 20 per day and the event counter (the one on the side counting the recipe books) both roll back equally, because if they don't maybe that's the problem. I will be very interested to see what happens in chapter 9. (And yes, multiple force closing didn't change anything!) Sorry SW, I had to post a reply here as maybe others might comment on my logic and the possibility that this is maybe what is happening. I haven't posted in the bugs thread because this is what everyone is reading, so please leave for a bit.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    No worries, I can do that
    I'd be interested in how other players are faring with the requests for chapter 5 given the numbers are lower this time. There is 3 hours till the 'new day' starts, so if anyone is still stuck, send new requests to a selective few and hopefully you'll receive those last couple of responses quickly.

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast