Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/25: The Nutcracker Suite | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Two part question: What are the Side Goals for? Is there a different prize for completing them? I have a separate Side Goal for the rat (not sure if I want that?). I waited to upgrade the snow pile castle(Level 3) until I finished the Side Goals for Level 3.
    Do you have to do it that way to finish each level?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Two part question: What are the Side Goals for? Is there a different prize for completing them? I have a separate Side Goal for the rat (not sure if I want that?). I waited to upgrade the snow pile castle(Level 3) until I finished the Side Goals for Level 3.
    the side goals are only the upgrade requirements and they give you 100 coins, so in essence you can completely ignore them if you want to as they will auto complete when you upgrade at any rate. Is that what you mean?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    The Goal 'Aw, Rats' (craft a Royal Rat) is optional. You don't have to complete it to finish the event.

The other side goals just ask for the requirement to upgrade your Castle. So even if you ignore the side goals, you automatically complete them if you want to progress in the event. (to upgrade your Castle you need the requirement for the upgrade and that will complete the side goal)

There do seem some issues with side goals I have not encountered yet myself. So I can't help you there.
    I would just focus on the main goals for each chapter if I were you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    I'm on Chapter 5 goal 4 but I don't have any side goals as listed on page 1. I tried restarting my game. Can anyone help please? Thanks.
    I don?t have them either

Executive Chef
    A big thanks to all my wonderful neighbors!
    Anyone can add me as a friend. Menu - Social - Invite (my Storm8 ID is RonjaR82, Realm name Fabletown)

Quote Originally Posted by lougal85 View Post
    I don?t have them either
    In Chapter 4 I didn't see my side goal in my Goal book, but when I had all the upgrade requirements the side goal did complete. Edit, this is not true, I saw 1 goal and assumed it was the main goal, but the main goal is only represented on the right of the screen, so it must have been the side goal. sorry.

If it's not causing any problems, I would just forget about the side goals.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 11-29-21 at 03:24 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    The sidegoal appears as soon as you reach the final goal of the chapter, so in chapter 5 it appears right after you finish goal 4 (and of course autocompletes when you already have the required items).

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I am current with the story and have a level 4 building. Should I let my undecorated trees grow up? I only have 5 raw walnuts. Does it still give them once they are grown?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I am current with the story and have a level 4 building. Should I let my undecorated trees grow up? I only have 5 raw walnuts. Does it still give them once they are grown?
    Yes, the Decorated Tree will drop raw walnuts.

To grow them is up to you. If you grow the Undecorated Trees to Decorated Trees, they will not drop anything after you have completed the side goals each day that have the requirements to upgrade the castle. This means you will not be able to collect items for future days. At this point in the event, that is a minor advantage because I THINK that restriction goes away on Day 6 once you start crafting the Cookies.

For goal 5-4, you will need at least 1 Decorated Tree.
    Last edited by SylvanSanctuary; 11-29-21 at 07:59 AM.

Host(ess)
    I hope I?m posting this in the right place, if not my apologies. HELP! I?ve just noticed my 2 Nut Gnomes are only dropping $1,000 every 4hrs. I?ve tried restarting the game, placed them in storage and pulled them out but it?s still the same. I?m not receiving the items listed; Roasted Almonds, Roasted Chestnuts, EW, Glimmerdust, Living Wood, etc. Can someone tell me if or what I should do? Thank you in advance. :-)

Can we craft more than one royal rat king?

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast