Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/25: The Nutcracker Suite | event information on page 1

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    I've done everything but upgrade the castle. Nothing in my goal book. Nothing to craft in kitchen, workshop, potion shop or magic forge. Oh well. Don't need it I guess. Just strange. Thanks for replying.
    ok, that's good news then. Perhaps the side goal info provided is incorrect. Strange indeed! I'll make a note on goal 5 about it in case it comes up again tomorrow. Thanks

Executive Chef
    The collection time of the Sugarplum Faerie is 8 hours.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    ok, that's good news then. Perhaps the side goal info provided is incorrect. Strange indeed! I'll make a note on goal 5 about it in case it comes up again tomorrow. Thanks
    I think the sidegoals are a bit mixed up. The first day did not have a sidegoal so it looks like the sidegoals for days 1 to 5 belong to days 2 to 6. The side goals for days 6 and 7 are the same now and that usually is not the case

Quote Originally Posted by mimy999 View Post
    I think the sidegoals are a bit mixed up. The first day did not have a sidegoal so it looks like the sidegoals for days 1 to 5 belong to days 2 to 6. The side goals for days 6 and 7 are the same now and that usually is not the case
    I did get super quick flash screen on day 1 so there might have been one. You might be right - I'm on chapter 4 and they are not the side goal... the goals I get are only numbered and I assumed that 1 means day 1 etc. I might change them to what you said and then double check them as I open each chapter and confirm... thanks for posting!

Angry Major problem!😡

So, we get 2 Undecorated Trees from the Adventure. They become Decorated in 10:Collections, and no others available in Market, except for Gems!!! I?m hoping another Adventure will give more Undecorated Trees, otherwise, this will be Another Unfinished Story. Even if I had enough Gems, I would NOT BUY more in the Market! The trees are Required to Build the Castle and enough SHOULD be Available for PURCHASE WITH COINS!!! COME ON S8! FIX THIS!!!!😡

I don't think you need to buy anymore. It just calls for being in the game more for collections. Have a look at what you need for the upgrades and the math. It's only day 3 so plenty of time to work through the event.

Fashion Designer
    I looked at page one again and goal 5 has moved to goal 6 which makes sense. Recently Storm8 added the side quests to stop people from planning ahead and saving needed parts for the next chapter. That's why it's suggested you don't level up the building because you can no longer collect. With the side quest having you make chocolate turtles, for example, once you do requested amount, it's no longer craft-able.

Quote Originally Posted by jen7779 View Post
    So, we get 2 Undecorated Trees from the Adventure. They become Decorated in 10:Collections, and no others available in Market, except for Gems!!! I?m hoping another Adventure will give more Undecorated Trees, otherwise, this will be Another Unfinished Story. Even if I had enough Gems, I would NOT BUY more in the Market! The trees are Required to Build the Castle and enough SHOULD be Available for PURCHASE WITH COINS!!! COME ON S8! FIX THIS!!!!😡
    This happened to me too. Only 2 undecorated trees forgot to keep putting them away and they are now fully decorated however I still need 9 raw walnuts to upgrade the winter castle to level 3. They come from Undecorated Trees. Can we get a solution for this S8.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheekyqueen20 View Post
    This happened to me too. Only 2 undecorated trees forgot to keep putting them away and they are now fully decorated however I still need 9 raw walnuts to upgrade the winter castle to level 3. They come from Undecorated Trees. Can we get a solution for this S8.
    The trees changing shouldn't make a difference as the decorated tree still drops raw walnuts as well as ornamental walnuts. Keep collecting. If after a few more tries they don't, can you post again or even better, go and post in the Bugs forum so that S8 can see there is a problem.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jen7779 View Post
    So, we get 2 Undecorated Trees from the Adventure. They become Decorated in 10:Collections, and no others available in Market, except for Gems!!! I?m hoping another Adventure will give more Undecorated Trees, otherwise, this will be Another Unfinished Story. Even if I had enough Gems, I would NOT BUY more in the Market! The trees are Required to Build the Castle and enough SHOULD be Available for PURCHASE WITH COINS!!! COME ON S8! FIX THIS!!!!��
    The Raw Walnuts that drop from the Undecorated Trees also drop from the Decorated Trees. You will have no problem.

Repeat of SpiritWind. We answered at the same time.

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast