Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/25: The Nutcracker Suite | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Is the hydra dragon daily or weekly energy dropper? Thanks.
    I took a quick look in the other thread about Sale items. I see that it has a 22 hr timer. So probably a 4+ energy dropper. But I couldn't find a definitive answer to how much energy he drops so that is just a guess.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Gem skipping chapters means you can start the new one now but if you don't keep gem skipping chapters you have to wait for the days to catch up to when chapters are supposed to start for everyone. Have I confused you more? I hope not!
    Ah ok so yeah you have to keep gemming. I get it now lol. Thanks for clearing that up.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Is the hydra dragon daily or weekly energy dropper? Thanks.
    5+ daily. Please use the sales thread to talk about the dragon further. It is a fabulous looking addition though.

Hi, I couldn’t find the Sale thread on the New Posts page. All is about Dragon Story. Please be so kind to post it here? I’m looking for info and tips on which to buy. Thanks.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stonecast1935 View Post
    Hi, I couldn’t find the Sale thread on the New Posts page. All is about Dragon Story. Please be so kind to post it here? I’m looking for info and tips on which to buy. Thanks.
    It's right next to this thread (back one level) on the top of the discussion forum: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...es-information

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stonecast1935 View Post
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...mation/page163

The thread is called : Castle Story 2020: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information
    Discussion of this sale begins on page 163

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    I got a decorated tree from the adventure
    Has anyone else not received rewards when they have already have the items in their inventory from the adventure?

I got an undecorated tree from the adventure as a drop, then only one instead of two as a reward for completing goal 3 in chapter 3.

Wondering if I will only get one squirrel instead of the two that are supposed to be rewarded in chapter 4 since I also have one of those that dropped from the adventure.

shouldn't those drops be extras and not count against goal rewards? If those items drop AFTER the goal reward, we get to keep them.

Hoping this might get resolved.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-28-21 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Support comments are not allowed on the forum.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by colsieann View Post
    Has anyone else not received rewards when they have already have the items in their inventory from the adventure?

I got an undecorated tree from the adventure as a drop, then only one instead of two as a reward for completing goal 3 in chapter 3.

Wondering if I will only get one squirrel instead of the two that are supposed to be rewarded in chapter 4 since I also have one of those that dropped from the adventure.

shouldn't those drops be extras and not count against goal rewards? If those items drop AFTER the goal reward, we get to keep them.

Hoping this might get resolved.
    That's strange, are you sure you got an Undecorated Tree in the Adventure? I have a Tree drop from the Adventure too, but it was a Decorated one.
    Wat you describe shouldn't happen. Indeed the Adventure drops are extra's.
    Maybe it's because it was still in your inventory? (I would recommend everyone to place your won prizes in your Realm, just in case)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    That's strange, are you sure you got an Undecorated Tree in the Adventure? I have a Tree drop from the Adventure too, but it was a Decorated one.
    Wat you describe shouldn't happen. Indeed the Adventure drops are extra's.
    Maybe it's because it was still in your inventory? (I would recommend everyone to place your won prizes in your Realm, just in case)
    I triple checked. I always look in my inventory to see what dropped and then place most things (tho I'm keeping the pecan trees in inventory). I event closed the game, reopened and looked again.

It's happened many times before. Good news is I do end up completing the event, but sometimes having extras of things gives nice drops after the event like with the Tiny Tailors, so it's just a little disappointing to miss out in the end because you were "lucky" in the beginning.

Thank you for the suggestions

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by colsieann View Post
    I triple checked. I always look in my inventory to see what dropped and then place most things (tho I'm keeping the pecan trees in inventory). I event closed the game, reopened and looked again.

It's happened many times before. Good news is I do end up completing the event, but sometimes having extras of things gives nice drops after the event like with the Tiny Tailors, so it's just a little disappointing to miss out in the end because you were "lucky" in the beginning.

Thank you for the suggestions
    Happened to me too: got a squirrel as a prize drop yesterday, no nut collections though. First drop after the harvest got me no squirrel, second harvest got me two squirrels so now i still have three, they started dropping nuts after the ?regular? harvest drops. Also got a gnome, only drops coins, nothing else (yet), so im wondering if i will get a gnome in chapter seven or that it will be skipped again

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast