Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/25: The Nutcracker Suite | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I did get the nutcracker prince just now from the adventure. I think I've received at least one of each item now.

For anyone who is low on jewels, I got 6 from the trade with Belladonna.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 11-30-21 at 04:55 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I think I’m having a brain fade. I just realized that I have no side goals in my blue book. I’ve restarted game and nada. Can anyone tell me how to find them and can I catch up or just be satisfied with main goal?
    ⚔Humble and Proud Servant #4⃣1⃣ of Thuakie Sword Society{⚔}==========>

Fashion Designer
    Very cool, Teika! Congrats 😊❤️

--

Quote Originally Posted by trilogylass View Post
    I think I?m having a brain fade. I just realized that I have no side goals in my blue book. I?ve restarted game and nada. Can anyone tell me how to find them and can I catch up or just be satisfied with main goal?
    Along the opposite/right side of the screen (where countdowns usually go (see image below)) there should be a little icon that will open the chapters of this Storybook event for you; you can also check there for your progress, as the usual blue goalbook along the left will only have the 'special sidegoals' for upgrades when active.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	90223C23-2969-408E-81FE-110E2EDF4C77.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	195.7 KB 
ID:	61397

The sidegoals are "blink and you'll miss them" fast if you've already collected/made everything required for the upgrade on the day's final step- they won't appear in your goalbook until you've hit the last step for the day and are ready to upgrade, and will only be in the goalbook until you've collected everything needed for the upgrade that day.
    Hope that makes sense!

(I think that) If you try to catch up, you'll be able to open all the way until Chapter 7 today- Chapter 8 opens tomorrow!

Hope that helps! ❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 12-01-21 at 10:11 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    ?

(I think that) If you try to catch up, you'll be able to open all the way until Chapter 7 today- Chapter 8 opens tomorrow!

Hope that helps! ❤️
    I was auto started at 3pm ET on Sunday, and am only on chapter 4. So if they havent be*** yet and were auto started, my guess is they will probably only be able to get to chapter 4 until 12am PT unless they gem past.

I agree it would be straightforward to catch up if anyone is just starting!

Host(ess)
    Hello SylvanSanctuary, I am currently on Chapter 7, waiting for the Castle (Nut Harvest). No I have not gemmed ahead I?m doing it daily. Thank you very much for answering my question and plea for help. They should start dropping the other items today. :-)

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by trilogylass View Post
    I think I’m having a brain fade. I just realized that I have no side goals in my blue book. I’ve restarted game and nada. Can anyone tell me how to find them and can I catch up or just be satisfied with main goal?
    Chapters 2, 3, and 4 are all gather tasks for the side goal. You may be auto completing them as you get supplies for upgrading your building.

Executive Chef
    I completed a 'Nut Harvest' adventure, received a nut gnome then the game rolledback and took it away.

Will I get my gnome nut back ?
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I completed a 'Nut Harvest' adventure, received a nut gnome then the game rolledback and took it away.

Will I get my gnome nut back ?
    If it does not come back after force closing the app, please log a ticket with Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new so they can look into that. Good Luck!
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    I'm making a huge effort to delete inactive neighbours during this event to see if it helps with the neighbour request rate. So far I've deleted over 50! I had no idea I had so many who weren't playing and it probably goes some way to explaining why requests have always been an issue for me.

My requests for recipe cards seemed to go through quite quickly.
    I find it easier to keep of list of my 40 or so most active neighbors and only send out requests to them. I?ll update the list if I receive a request from a neighbor not on the list or haven?t heard from a neighbor in a while. This method has been working great for me for the past year or so. I?ve been able to complete more request tasks quickly and there?s less concern that a request will go to an inactive account.
    ❗️Not Adding New Neighbors. ❗️
    ❗️🚫Do Not send Invites🚫❗️

Executive Chef
    SpiritWind, the last requirement of the side goal of Chapter 8 should be 'Gather 15 roasted almonds' instead of 'Prepare a Nut Platter - LL 1 - HL 2'.
    Looking at the rest of the Goal, Math and Inventory Information, the Nut Platter will be unlocked in Chapter 9.

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast