Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/25: The Nutcracker Suite | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    I forgot; what’s the advantage of keeping side goals open? I did complete my first one.

I’m on the west coast so new chapters start at midnight - I complete the previous chapter just before then and then often stay up way too late doing the first steps in the new chapter.

Executive Chef
    Do not grow your Undecorated Trees to become Decorated Trees. Keep putting them into Inventory and taking them out. The Undecorated Trees disappear from the Market and later cost 50 gems to purchase. I learned this the hard way.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I forgot; what?s the advantage of keeping side goals open? I did complete my first one.....
    I'm only beginning this event too, so I don't know the specifics, but in previous events it proved useful not to let the side goals auto-complete.
    Some event drop would only drop as long as the side goal was open. You could get this specific item in a later chapter, but if you wanted to work ahead and gather it, the side goal had to be open.

You had to chop 2 trees, so the first 2 side goals will probably auto-complete, and that's not a problem. The item this is concerning is not yet in play.
    I would recommend not to chop more, and see if it proves useful.
    And if not, chopping the trees only requires energy, so no harm done.

Farm Supplier
    Quick reminder that you can collect from the pecan trees without triggering the next goal. Go ahead and chop them, just don't chop them down completely. The trees take 15 chops to complete, so only chop up to 12-14 and leave them for later. I've been giving the trees 12 chops and them moving them to another area so I don't accidentally complete them. This way I can get the max of 99 before moving on to the next step.

Executive Chef
    Where/when do we get undecorated trees? I can't seem to find these. What are they for?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by madameleota13 View Post
    Quick reminder that you can collect from the pecan trees without triggering the next goal. Go ahead and chop them, just don't chop them down completely. The trees take 15 chops to complete, so only chop up to 12-14 and leave them for later. I've been giving the trees 12 chops and them moving them to another area so I don't accidentally complete them. This way I can get the max of 99 before moving on to the next step.
    As long as any Chapter is open, you can chop the trees & get the drops. You don't have to keep that specific Goal open.
    The easiest thing in all Chapters is to complete all Goals except the last one (upgrading your castle)

Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Where/when do we get undecorated trees? I can't seem to find these. What are they for?
    I don't know, but I wouldn't worry about it.
    Everything will unlock on it's own time. Just keep Stymies advise in mind when you do encounter them (thanks Stymie, that's super helpful! )
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 11-26-21 at 11:24 AM.

New Resident
    I now have the same issue as Lyzau. My wifi crashed and reverted some stuff so I have the castle but it won?t let me buy the Nutcracker Princes.
    I tried doing the fix Lyzau did but no dice.

Does anyone know who I contact for a fix?

Executive Chef
    Chapter 5
    Goal 1: Give Glimmerbulbs 0/30
    Goal 2: Ask Neighbors for Recipe Cards 0/15
    Goal 3: Nut Harvest 0/2
    Goal 4: Tend Decorated Trees 0/1
    Goal 5: Upgrade the Winter Castle to Level 5
    Pecans 0/30
    Assorted Nuts 0/15
    Cracked Nuts 0/30
    Ornamental Walnuts 0/7
    Last edited by Stymie52; 11-26-21 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Additional information

Executive Chef
    The Royal Rat is quite a stunning creature. He is animated and bangs his staff on the ground. He has a 4 hour collection time. The back of the card reads: A rabid rodent with a stolen crown! Spar with it to see what it has found for you!

First drop from the Royal Rat was Corn and 105 Coins.
    Last edited by Stymie52; 11-26-21 at 08:41 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    The Royal Rat is quite a stunning creature. He is animated and bangs his staff on the ground. He has a 4 hour collection time. The back of the card reads: A rabid rodent with a stolen crown! Spar with it to see what it has found for you!
    Possibly the only reason I might have for doing this event. Otherwise,no interest whatsoever. On a side note,love the new hydra dragon. Two by two size,and breathing fire. Awesome. Finally a decent dragon for the realm. Only dilemma I have with it is restraining myself on how many I buy��

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast