Thread: Leaderboard 11/19/21: Soft Slumber

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Executive Chef

Leaderboard 11/19/21: Soft Slumber

It doesn't seem right to not maintain the tradition of having a thread for each event as it happens. Since no one started an official thread for this leaderboard and the informal thread that was created was closed, I will take the initiative to start a new thread. It's not going to be fancy - I don't have the time and s**** to post pictures of all the milestones and dragons, but here is a summary at least.

Leaderboard 11/19/21 - 11/25/21 (This leaderboard is only 6 days long, while leaderboard events prior to November 2021 were always 7 days long.)

Milestones:
    1: mystery chest
    2: Pillow Party - decoration that earns leaderboard points
    3: 5 Crowns that can be used towards crafting the new Nightmist dragon
    4: Mystery Chest
    5. Star Seekers- decoration that earns even more leaderboard points
    6. mystery chest
    7. mystery chest
    8. 5000 food
    9. Lonely Dragon (dragon from Valentine's Day)
    10. New dragon: Slumbersoul Fairytale/Yellow

Prize Dragon for coming in first or second in your local leaderboard: Daydream Dragon (Fairytale/Pink)

To earn more points, you can breed a Nightmist Dragon (Fairytale/red). Breed this dragon using a combination of Fairytale and red dragons, or, per the pop-up, use red and black.

The accompanying tournament offers the new Cuddle Dragon as a reward. It is Fairytale/Rainbow.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Thank you for creating this thread for the community!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Thank you for creating this thread for the community!
    You're welcome! It dawned on me that I should have cut and pasted from a previous leaderboard thread to make this one more in line with previous posts.

Happy Thanksgiving to all! And I hope you all get what you want from Black Friday sales!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Even though I realize that this lb is only 6 days, I am still having trouble remembering that this lb ends THURSDAY, THANKSGIVING DAY! So if you are trying to win the top prize, trying to reach the final milestone, and/or trying to place high enough to get 100,000 food, STAY ALERT and 'Git 'Er Done!

Rhino Keeper
    I won the top prize dragon on 2 accounts but didn?t manage to reach the final milestone on any of my accounts. 3 of my accounts also placed in the top 1000 to get the 100,000 food (but one of the accounts that got the prize dragon did not place that high). I must have been in a couple of easy groups, but one group I was in was highly competitive with the top 3 or 4 syncing and placing in the top 100 globally. Kind of odd statistics if you ask me.

Rhino Keeper
    I got the first dragon milestone by boosting and spending gold to speed up the quest, but the dragon isn?t in my storage. I sent a ticket in obviously. Just really stinks to only be able to get to the first dragon and to have to use a bunch of gold to do so

Rhino Keeper
    That's one advantage of being out of space, you don't worry over trying to get dragons or completing quests.