Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales 11/26

Fashion Designer

Dragon Tales 11/26

Is anyone going to do a thread on the latest Dragon Tales? I need to know how to breed the common dragon! Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Is anyone going to do a thread on the latest Dragon Tales? I need to know how to breed the common dragon! Thanks!

That’s my question exactly. Great minds think alike!

Rhino Keeper
    Looks like the Mint dragon is the common to breed.
    Holiday (the Present)and Red.
    Not sure which are the correct color only types to breed.
    I used Green Christmas -holiday and red, and Crusader.
    Got an 8 hour egg - so not it.
    Best of luck everybody!

I got it with chimney n fire

Also wondering if moderators are going to post. There hasn’t been any posts for quite a few events already
    The common dragon is Mint
    It’s white and red

Well, my Dragon Tales is pretty much DONE this go around! I am missing the second marker to craft the Decoration Dragon. Today is Saturday and I full suspect that S8 Support will not get back to me or correct the situation until Monday or Tuesday.

I am going to take this as a sign to move on from Dragon Story and S8. I am maxed out on land expansion, have no room for more dragons, and sick and tired of all the issues, shortened events (Leaderboard down to 6 from 7) which I believe stems from the organizations greed for us to spend gold! I love Christmas so I might stick around for a few of the December common dragons and easily achieveable goals then I am going to say "goodbye" to DS and S8 for good. I have been playing since 2014 so after 7 years of gameplay, it really is a shame.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DS Nov 21 No 1.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	103.8 KB 
ID:	61353   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DS Nov 21 No 2.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	87.0 KB 
ID:	61354  
    Last edited by LyannaTargaryn; 11-27-21 at 07:49 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Paul seems to be the current mod for this forum, but he doesn?t have enough time to keep up with it. Spiritwind00 sometimes helps in this forum, but she has her hands extremely full moderating Castle Story. As she said previously, anyone can start a thread. Amerirish was starting threads, but she quit playing. I created the most recent lb thread. I think we need to stop relying on or waiting for others to take the initiative.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LyannaTargaryn View Post
    Well, my Dragon Tales is pretty much DONE this go around! I am missing the second marker to craft the Decoration Dragon. Today is Saturday and I full suspect that S8 Support will not get back to me or correct the situation until Monday or Tuesday.

I am going to take this as a sign to move on from Dragon Story and S8. I am maxed out on land expansion, have no room for more dragons, and sick and tired of all the issues, shortened events (Leaderboard down to 6 from 7) which I believe stems from the organizations greed for us to spend gold! I love Christmas so I might stick around for a few of the December common dragons and easily achieveable goals then I am going to say "goodbye" to DS and S8 for good. I have been playing since 2014 so after 7 years of gameplay, it really is a shame.
    This has happened so many times to me and I have ended up having to burn gold. Also been playing a long time.

Are the mods, Storm8, etc noticing that their most loyal customers are giving up because of reliability and some events becoming too difficult (e.g. selected common dragons being near impossible to breed, low level common dragons regularly beating level 15 champions, ultra-rares, etc)
    Last edited by greywagtail; 11-27-21 at 11:50 PM.
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

New Resident
    There is a battle guide for DS on what to use for battles to win even a 20 lvl dragon.

I posted yesterday that I can?t get the 2nd marker for the Decoration Dragon either. I have rebooted several times and even used gold to speed up Breeding. Nothing works! I too am thinking of moving on from DS. I?m tired of all the glitches that don?t seem to get fixed. Good Luck in any decisions You make.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast